1. What did the first cell evolve in to?
- Eukeryotic cells
- Eurphoeratic cells
- Eukaryotic cells
- Eukantoic cells
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is correct about the hindbrain?
- It mainly directs body movement
- It maintains current state, temperature and pace
- It is the main part of the brain which controls movement
- It maintains and controls mood
3. Which element is closest to our muscles?
- The decision centre
- The action end
- The sensory end
4. When did the first cell evolve into the second?
- 20 million years ago
- 2000 million years ago
- 200 million years ago
- 20000 million years ago
5. What was the correct environment for life to begin?
- Developed water in deep sea vents
- Positively charged water in deep sea vents
- Charged water in deep sea vents
- Negatively charged water in deep sea vents