1. Which is correct about the midbrain?
- Maintains state, temperature and pace
- Uses sensory input to direct movement
- Contains the cerebellum
- It doesn't exist- the brain is only in two parts
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the first cell evolve in to?
- Eukeryotic cells
- Eukaryotic cells
- Eukantoic cells
- Eurphoeratic cells
3. What is double disassociation?
- When we compare two pieces of evidence
- When there is a working system in patient A and not in patient B and visa versa then you can assume they are processed in different systems
- When there is the same working system in patient A and B so we can correlate
4. When did the first cell evolve into the second?
- 20000 million years ago
- 200 million years ago
- 2000 million years ago
- 20 million years ago
5. What was the correct environment for life to begin?
- Charged water in deep sea vents
- Developed water in deep sea vents
- Positively charged water in deep sea vents
- Negatively charged water in deep sea vents