1. When did the first cell evolve?
- 4 billion years ago
- 7 million years ago
- 3.5 billion years ago
- 2.5 billion years ago
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the first cell evolve in to?
- Eukaryotic cells
- Eukeryotic cells
- Eurphoeratic cells
- Eukantoic cells
3. Which element is closest to our muscles?
- The decision centre
- The action end
- The sensory end
4. Name two functions of the brain
- To use sensory input to guide movement and regulate internal organs
- To maintain homoeostasis in the body and control movements
- To control everything that occurs in the body as well as emotions
- To use sensory input to initiate movement and regulate internal organs
5. Which is correct about the midbrain?
- Uses sensory input to direct movement
- It doesn't exist- the brain is only in two parts
- Contains the cerebellum
- Maintains state, temperature and pace