1. Which is correct about the hindbrain?
- It mainly directs body movement
- It maintains and controls mood
- It maintains current state, temperature and pace
- It is the main part of the brain which controls movement
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the correct environment for life to begin?
- Developed water in deep sea vents
- Negatively charged water in deep sea vents
- Positively charged water in deep sea vents
- Charged water in deep sea vents
3. What is double disassociation?
- When we compare two pieces of evidence
- When there is a working system in patient A and not in patient B and visa versa then you can assume they are processed in different systems
- When there is the same working system in patient A and B so we can correlate
4. What was the name of the first cell to evolve?
- Single cell prokirkyotes
- Single cell chordates
- Single cell prokaryotes
- Single cell prokiryates
5. Which statement is correct about the forebrain?
- Uses current sensory input and experience to make decisions
- Uses sensory input to direct movement
- Maintains current state, temperature and pace
- Send electrical messages around the body