1. What is double disassociation?
- When there is a working system in patient A and not in patient B and visa versa then you can assume they are processed in different systems
- When there is the same working system in patient A and B so we can correlate
- When we compare two pieces of evidence
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name two functions of the brain
- To use sensory input to guide movement and regulate internal organs
- To maintain homoeostasis in the body and control movements
- To control everything that occurs in the body as well as emotions
- To use sensory input to initiate movement and regulate internal organs
3. What did the first cell evolve in to?
- Eukantoic cells
- Eukeryotic cells
- Eukaryotic cells
- Eurphoeratic cells
4. Which statement is correct about the forebrain?
- Send electrical messages around the body
- Uses sensory input to direct movement
- Uses current sensory input and experience to make decisions
- Maintains current state, temperature and pace
5. When did the first cell evolve?
- 4 billion years ago
- 7 million years ago
- 3.5 billion years ago
- 2.5 billion years ago