1. What was the name of the first cell to evolve?
- Single cell prokaryotes
- Single cell chordates
- Single cell prokiryates
- Single cell prokirkyotes
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the correct environment for life to begin?
- Charged water in deep sea vents
- Developed water in deep sea vents
- Positively charged water in deep sea vents
- Negatively charged water in deep sea vents
3. When did the first cell evolve?
- 4 billion years ago
- 7 million years ago
- 3.5 billion years ago
- 2.5 billion years ago
4. Which element is closest to our muscles?
- The sensory end
- The decision centre
- The action end
5. Which statement is correct about the forebrain?
- Send electrical messages around the body
- Uses current sensory input and experience to make decisions
- Maintains current state, temperature and pace
- Uses sensory input to direct movement