1. What is the function of the cell membrane?
- The cell membrane controls what the cell does.
- The function of the cell membrane is to help keep the shape of the cell firm and rigid, the cell membrane is made of cellulose.
- The function of the cell membrane is to contain cell sap.
- The function of the cell membrane is to release energy.
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the function of the mitochondria?
- Mitochondria release energy for respiration.
- Mitochondria is made up of cellulose.
- Mitochondria makes protein.
- Mitochondria speeds up a reaction.
3. Define Osmosis......
- Osmosis is when chemical reactions happen.
- Osmosis is the movement of water molecules across a partially permeable membrane from an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration.
- Helps plants to create food.
- Osmosis is gas exchange.
4. What is the job of ribosomes?
- Ribosomes make protein.
- Ribosomes contain cell sap.
- Ribosomes hold the cell together
- Releases energy for respiration.
5. What is the function of the nucleus of an Animal cell?
- The nucleus controls what the cell does.
- The nucleus makes protein.
- The nucleus is made of cellulose.
- The nucleus does not contain DNA.