1. What is variation not
- A difference between one cell
- A difference between cells
- A difference between individual organisms
- A difference between a group of organisms
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who created the theory of 'Adaption'?
- Charles Darwin
- Niels Bohr
- Isaac Newton
- Ernest Rutherford
3. What is 'survival of the fittest'?
- The most common species is most likely to survive
- The best adapted species is most likely to survive
- The best looking species is most likely to survive
- The fastest species is most likely to survive
4. What cannot be inherited?
- Skin Colour
- Foot Size
- Eye Colour
- Hair Colour
5. How are genetic variations formed?
- Differences in number or structure of chromosomes or by genes carried by the chromosomes
- A difference in the number or stucture of cells or by genes carried by the cells
- A difference in the chromosomes carried by genes
- A difference in the number of genes or by the chromosomes carried by the genes