- Created by: amy_clara
- Created on: 03-04-18 13:46
1. the stoma is ________ at night.
- producing oxygen
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why cant plants photosynthesize at night?
- Because there is no sunlight at night, the reaction cannot occur
- Because it is dark and cold
- They can, because there is still some remaining sunlight at night
- Because they are not being fed or watred
3. The flow of water into a root, up the stem and out of the leaves is...
- active transport
4. osmosis goes from_____ to _______ on the concentration gradient
- bottom, top
- right, left
- high, low
- low, high
- left, right
- top, bottom
5. Photosynthesis occurs inside the...