- Created by: amy_clara
- Created on: 03-04-18 13:46
1. osmosis goes from_____ to _______ on the concentration gradient
- low, high
- top, bottom
- right, left
- high, low
- left, right
- bottom, top
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. The flow of water into a root, up the stem and out of the leaves is...
- active transport
3. Why cant plants photosynthesize at night?
- Because there is no sunlight at night, the reaction cannot occur
- They can, because there is still some remaining sunlight at night
- Because they are not being fed or watred
- Because it is dark and cold
4. Where can root hair cells be found in the body?
- In the head
- On the scalp
- They can't, as they are only on plants
- On the body
5. Photosynthesis occurs inside the...