1. Osmosis is...
- half active, half not- First half requires energy, second half does not
- inactive- does not require energy
- sometimes active- sometimes requires energy
- active- requires energy
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. the stoma is ________ at night.
- producing oxygen
3. osmosis goes from_____ to _______ on the concentration gradient
- top, bottom
- high, low
- low, high
- right, left
- bottom, top
- left, right
4. Photosynthesis occurs inside the...
5. The flow of water into a root, up the stem and out of the leaves is...
- active transport