- Created by: mollyridgway
- Created on: 14-05-18 16:34
1. Which of these is mitosis?
- net movement of water from high to low concentration
- two cells are created identical to the parent cell
- four new cells are created, from two different parent cells
- the site of photosynthesis
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a polymer?
- long chain molecules which can be broken down to monomers
- small chain molecules which can be bonded to make monomers
3. Which is NOT a problem surrounding IVF?
- more chance of twins/triplets, could adopt instead
- increases chance of having a child
- unethical, as unnatural
- costs NHS a lot of money
4. Which hormone in the menstrual cycle causes the release of the egg?
5. Which hormone in the menstrual cycle maintains the lining of the uterus?