1. Which hormone in the menstrual cycle stimulates the production of oestrogen?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which hormone in the menstrual cycle maintains the lining of the uterus?
3. What happens when an enzyme becomes denatured?
- still acts as a catalyst but slower
- substrate changes shape to fit
- lose their shape, doesn't work
- speeds up the reaction even more
4. What is NOT a quality for photosynthesis?
- carbon dioxide + water > glucose + oxygen
- occurs in chloroplasts
- occurs inside ribosomes
- endothermic reaction
5. Which a quality of xylem? (the others are phloem)
- all directions
- move from leaves to rest of plant
- transports water and minerals
- made up of living cells
- transports glucose