- Created by: mollyridgway
- Created on: 14-05-18 16:34
1. What should exchange systems have?
- large SA to volume ratio, transport median, thin membrane
- large volume to SA ratio, transport median, thick membrane
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is NOT a quality for photosynthesis?
- carbon dioxide + water > glucose + oxygen
- occurs inside ribosomes
- endothermic reaction
- occurs in chloroplasts
3. What happens when an enzyme becomes denatured?
- substrate changes shape to fit
- lose their shape, doesn't work
- still acts as a catalyst but slower
- speeds up the reaction even more
4. Which is not a quality of anaerobic respiration?
- glucose > lactic acid (energy)
- complete breakdown of glucose
- incomplete breakdown of glucose
- occurs when oxygen cannot be delivered to cells quick enough
5. What surface does unicellular need?
- cell membrane