1. What is the equation for Photosynthesis?
- CaCO3 = Ca + CO3
- Carbon dioxide + Water = Glucose + Oxygen
- Glucose + Oxygen = Carbon dioxide + Water
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Reproductive cells are known as .......
3. What is the job of a Nucleus
- To support the cell and strengthen it.
- To control what happens inside the cell.
- To act as the "brain" of the cell
- To control what substances go into and out of the cell.
4. What are the ways in which energy is lost through a food chain?
5. 3 Limiting factors that can affect Photosynthesis are ....
- Light,CO2 and Temperature