1. Many palisade tissues together make up ...
- A plant
- A leaf
- A tree
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the equation for Photosynthesis?
- Carbon dioxide + Water = Glucose + Oxygen
- Glucose + Oxygen = Carbon dioxide + Water
- CaCO3 = Ca + CO3
3. What is the function of the Mitochondria?
- Where chemical reactions take place.
- This is where most of the reactions of respiration take place.
- Where protein is made.
- Where photosynthesis takes place.
4. Which part is found in plant cells but not in animal cells?
- Cell membrane
5. 3 Limiting factors that can affect Photosynthesis are ....
- Light,CO2 and Temperature