1. Many palisade tissues together make up ...
- A plant
- A leaf
- A tree
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the ways in which energy is lost through a food chain?
3. What is the job of a Nucleus
- To act as the "brain" of the cell
- To support the cell and strengthen it.
- To control what happens inside the cell.
- To control what substances go into and out of the cell.
4. What is the function of the Mitochondria?
- This is where most of the reactions of respiration take place.
- Where protein is made.
- Where chemical reactions take place.
- Where photosynthesis takes place.
5. The Sperm and Egg are specialised for doing what?
- Opening and Closing pores
- Carrying oxygen