1. A group of organs together make a ....
- Organ system
- Full organism
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Red blood cells are adapted to .....
- Do photosythesis
- Carry oxygen
- Engulf pathogens
3. What is the function of the Mitochondria?
- Where photosynthesis takes place.
- This is where most of the reactions of respiration take place.
- Where chemical reactions take place.
- Where protein is made.
4. 3 Limiting factors that can affect Photosynthesis are ....
- Light,CO2 and Temperature
5. What are the four things needed for Photosynthesis?
- Glucose,Oxygen,Carbon dioxide,Chlorophyll
- Sunlight,Water,Carbon dioxide, Chloropyll