1. 3 Limiting factors that can affect Photosynthesis are ....
- Light,CO2 and Temperature
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the function of the cell wall?
- Controls what goes in and out of the cell.
- To support and strengthen the cell.
- Contains the genetic material.
- Where protein is made.
3. Red blood cells are adapted to .....
- Do photosythesis
- Carry oxygen
- Engulf pathogens
4. Many palisade tissues together make up ...
- A plant
- A leaf
- A tree
5. Reproductive cells are known as .......