1. Where these entrance holes located on the insects body
- All over the body
- Along the side of their body
- In their mouth
- By their rectum
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the surface of a lamellae look like?
- a single layer of flattened cells
- an arch
- an inverted dome
- a phospholipid bilayer
3. Air enters an insect through holes called
4. Where do the entrance holes take the air to in an insect?
- trachea and then into tracheoles
- the lungs
- the alveoli
- the aleoli
5. What feature of a fish protects the gills from damage?
- holes in the side of their head which work as ears
- the operculum
- their eyes
Similar Biology resources: