1. What does the surface of a lamellae look like?
- a single layer of flattened cells
- a phospholipid bilayer
- an arch
- an inverted dome
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Air enters an insect through holes called
3. where does the water from the gills travel to after this?
- out of the operculum
- to the gills
- down the oesophagus
4. What is on top of each of the filaments on a fish?
- blood vessels
5. Where does the fish take in water
- the mouth
- the gills
Similar Biology resources: