1. Where do the entrance holes take the air to in an insect?
- the aleoli
- the lungs
- trachea and then into tracheoles
- the alveoli
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What system is in place in the fish in order to maintain a diffusion gradient?
- counter-current system
- pulmonary ventilation system
- inhalation maintenance system
3. Why does water trvel through the gills of a fish?
- to maintain a current of water over them
- to prevent the fish from suffocating
- because this is where respiration takes place
4. Where these entrance holes located on the insects body
- Along the side of their body
- By their rectum
- In their mouth
- All over the body
5. Bony fish have gill arches, where are these located?
- on their abdomen
- by either side of their head
- just below their fins
Similar Biology resources: