1. where does the water from the gills travel to after this?
- down the oesophagus
- out of the operculum
- to the gills
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Bony fish have gill arches, where are these located?
- on their abdomen
- by either side of their head
- just below their fins
3. What is on top of each of the filaments on a fish?
- blood vessels
4. How do larger insects take in more oxygen on top of this?
- having a higher affinity of haemoglobin
- squeezing their abdominal segments together, pumping air into the sacs
- by flying faster so air travels in quicker
5. What is located on the bony gill arches of a fish?
- more, smaller gills
- the operculum
Similar Biology resources: