1. Where these entrance holes located on the insects body
- In their mouth
- All over the body
- Along the side of their body
- By their rectum
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where do tracheoles travel to in an insect?
- to the brain
- between cells and into muscle fibres, where respiration takes place
- to the lungs
- to the cells which complete respiration independently
3. What is the benefit of narrower tracheoles? (insect)
- Shorter diffusion distance to each cell
- larger surface area
- larger surface area to volume ratio
4. What feature of a fish protects the gills from damage?
- the operculum
- their eyes
- holes in the side of their head which work as ears
5. What is on top of each of the filaments on a fish?
- blood vessels
Similar Biology resources: