1. How much blood does the average person have?
- 5.2 - 5.5 litres
- 4.7 - 5.0 litres
- 3.5 - 3.8 litres
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which four components are in the blood?
- Plasma, platelets, red blood cells, white blood cells
- Glucose, carbon dioxide, oxygen, plasma
3. Is it called a 'double circulation system' because blood flows in two directions?
4. Select an adaption of a red blood cell:
- Small surface area
- Small amount of hameoglobin
5. The blood circulation system consists of...
- the heart, blood and blood vessels
- the blood, veins and arteries