1. What colour is blood plasma?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name of the arteries which supply the muscles with oxygen?
- Coronary arteries
- Moronary arteries
- Vonoray arteries
3. What is the function of the valves?
- To control the concentration fo blood
- To stop blood from backflowing
- To let blood through
4. Select an adaption of a red blood cell:
- Small amount of hameoglobin
- Small surface area
5. Is it called a 'double circulation system' because blood flows in two directions?