1. The arteries...
- carry blood all around the body
- carry blood away from the heart to the organs
- carry blood from the organs to the heart
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The blood circulation system consists of...
- the heart, blood and blood vessels
- the blood, veins and arteries
3. How much blood does the average person have?
- 4.7 - 5.0 litres
- 3.5 - 3.8 litres
- 5.2 - 5.5 litres
4. Which four components are in the blood?
- Plasma, platelets, red blood cells, white blood cells
- Glucose, carbon dioxide, oxygen, plasma
5. What are stents used for?
- To open up arteries and prevent blood clotting
- To let the blood flow faster