1. Is it called a 'double circulation system' because blood flows in two directions?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which four components are in the blood?
- Plasma, platelets, red blood cells, white blood cells
- Glucose, carbon dioxide, oxygen, plasma
3. What is the function of the valves?
- To stop blood from backflowing
- To let blood through
- To control the concentration fo blood
4. The arteries...
- carry blood all around the body
- carry blood away from the heart to the organs
- carry blood from the organs to the heart
5. What colour is blood plasma?