1. What is the function of the valves?
- To control the concentration fo blood
- To stop blood from backflowing
- To let blood through
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which four components are in the blood?
- Plasma, platelets, red blood cells, white blood cells
- Glucose, carbon dioxide, oxygen, plasma
3. What is the name of the arteries which supply the muscles with oxygen?
- Coronary arteries
- Moronary arteries
- Vonoray arteries
4. How much blood does the average person have?
- 5.2 - 5.5 litres
- 4.7 - 5.0 litres
- 3.5 - 3.8 litres
5. What colour is blood plasma?