1. Select an adaption of a red blood cell:
- Small amount of hameoglobin
- Small surface area
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The blood circulation system consists of...
- the heart, blood and blood vessels
- the blood, veins and arteries
3. Is it called a 'double circulation system' because blood flows in two directions?
4. The arteries...
- carry blood away from the heart to the organs
- carry blood from the organs to the heart
- carry blood all around the body
5. Which four components are in the blood?
- Plasma, platelets, red blood cells, white blood cells
- Glucose, carbon dioxide, oxygen, plasma