1. What is the function of the valves?
- To stop blood from backflowing
- To let blood through
- To control the concentration fo blood
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The blood circulation system consists of...
- the heart, blood and blood vessels
- the blood, veins and arteries
3. What are stents used for?
- To open up arteries and prevent blood clotting
- To let the blood flow faster
4. How much blood does the average person have?
- 5.2 - 5.5 litres
- 4.7 - 5.0 litres
- 3.5 - 3.8 litres
5. Which four components are in the blood?
- Plasma, platelets, red blood cells, white blood cells
- Glucose, carbon dioxide, oxygen, plasma