1. What is the function of the valves?
- To control the concentration fo blood
- To stop blood from backflowing
- To let blood through
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are stents used for?
- To open up arteries and prevent blood clotting
- To let the blood flow faster
3. Is it called a 'double circulation system' because blood flows in two directions?
4. Which four components are in the blood?
- Plasma, platelets, red blood cells, white blood cells
- Glucose, carbon dioxide, oxygen, plasma
5. Select an adaption of a red blood cell:
- Small surface area
- Small amount of hameoglobin