1. Lungs are found in the thorax and are protected by the ribcage?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Polio is a paralysis disease where...
- people struggle to breathe
- the blood clots easily
3. When you breathe out, your intercostal muscles relax and the ribs drop down and in.
4. Why do sports drinks contain sugars?
- To replace sugar used in exercise
- To give the athlete an energy boost
- To make the drink taste nicer
5. When you breathe in, your intercostal muscles contract, pulling ribs upwards and outwards.