1. Whats is the modern version of the 'iron lung' machine called?
- The shell
- The case
- The pod
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. When you breathe in, your intercostal muscles contract, pulling ribs upwards and outwards.
3. Why do sports drinks contain sugars?
- To make the drink taste nicer
- To replace sugar used in exercise
- To give the athlete an energy boost
4. When you breathe out, your intercostal muscles relax and the ribs drop down and in.
5. Polio is a paralysis disease where...
- people struggle to breathe
- the blood clots easily