1. Polio is a paralysis disease where...
- people struggle to breathe
- the blood clots easily
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do sports drinks contain sugars?
- To replace sugar used in exercise
- To give the athlete an energy boost
- To make the drink taste nicer
3. Whats is the modern version of the 'iron lung' machine called?
- The pod
- The shell
- The case
4. When you breathe out, your intercostal muscles relax and the ribs drop down and in.
5. Lungs are found in the thorax and are protected by the ribcage?