1. Whats is the modern version of the 'iron lung' machine called?
- The pod
- The shell
- The case
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do sports drinks contain sugars?
- To replace sugar used in exercise
- To give the athlete an energy boost
- To make the drink taste nicer
3. Lungs are found in the thorax and are protected by the ribcage?
4. When you breathe out, your intercostal muscles relax and the ribs drop down and in.
5. Choose the advantage of positive pressure breathing:
- Patients don't have to be placed in an iron lung machine
- Easy to use