1. Which of these is made of dead cells?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What will happen to a chip left overnight in a high concertrated salt solution?
- It will shrivel
- It will expand
3. What is the function of valves?
- To stabilise blood sugar levels
- To prevent blood clots
- To prevent backflow of blood
- To keep blood pressure content
4. Which of these has the thinnest walls and smallest lumen?
5. The transpiration stream is a side effect of what reaction in plants?
- Release of oxygen into the atmosphere
- Absorbtion of minerals and ions from the soil