1. What is the top part of your body called containing the lungs and heart?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What controls the movement of the ribcage?
- Intercostal muscles
3. What are nephrons?
- A part of the blood which is filtered and then reabsorbed in the kidneys
- Small fitration units
- Membranes between blood vessels and Bowmans capsule
4. What hormone is released from the pituitary gland when the hypothalamus detects a low water level in the blood?
5. What is this description a disadvantage of 'It can irritate the artery and cause the grow of scar tissue'?
- A stent
- Dialysis machine
- A blood transfusion
- A replacement valve