1. Which of these is a response your body makes when you are hot?
- You release more water through urine
- Blood vessels widen
- Muscles contract
- Hair stands up
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many circulatory systems do humans have?
3. The transpiration stream is a side effect of what reaction in plants?
- Release of oxygen into the atmosphere
- Absorbtion of minerals and ions from the soil
4. Which of these is NOT an adaptation of alveoli for maximising the diffusion of CO2 and O2?
- Moist lining for dissolving gases
- Huge surface area
- Cool temperature for condensing gases
- Good blood supply
- Very thing walls
5. Which of these is NOT an adaptation of red blood cells?
- Having no nucleus
- Having the ability to change shape
- Having a large surface area