1. What controls the movement of the ribcage?
- Intercostal muscles
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is this description a disadvantage of 'It can irritate the artery and cause the grow of scar tissue'?
- Dialysis machine
- A stent
- A replacement valve
- A blood transfusion
3. Which of these carry blood away from the heart?
4. What hormone is released from the pituitary gland when the hypothalamus detects a low water level in the blood?
5. What is the function of valves?
- To stabilise blood sugar levels
- To prevent backflow of blood
- To keep blood pressure content
- To prevent blood clots