1. Heterotrophic feeder meaning
- eating and digesting food
- using energy source to make food
- digesting food outside the body and then absorbing it
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What allele is cystic fibrosis caused by?
3. How many chromosomes are in the human body?
4. How many pairs of chromosomes are in the human body?
5. What is the definition of Species?
- when two organisms can interbreed to produce an infertile offspring
- When two organisms can interbreed to produce fertile offspring
- When two organisms can interbreed to produce a hybrid offspring
- when two organisms can't interbreed