1. Homozygous recessive
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the definition of Species?
- When two organisms can interbreed to produce fertile offspring
- when two organisms can't interbreed
- When two organisms can interbreed to produce a hybrid offspring
- when two organisms can interbreed to produce an infertile offspring
3. What is the order of classification?
- Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus and Species
- Kingdom, Class, Family, Order, Genus , Species and Phylum
- Class, Kingdom, Family, Phylum, Order, Genus and Species
- Family, Class, Order, Genus, Species,Phylum and Kingdom
4. What Kingdom are viruses in?