1. How many chromosomes are in the human body?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many pairs of chromosomes are in the human body?
3. What allele is sickle cell anaemia caused by?
4. What is phenotype?
- genetic makeup e.g bb or BB
- alternate forms of a gene e.g tall or brown eyes
- Physical appearance e.g blue eyes or brown eyes
- carry instructions for characteristics e.g eye colour
5. What is the order of classification?
- Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus and Species
- Family, Class, Order, Genus, Species,Phylum and Kingdom
- Kingdom, Class, Family, Order, Genus , Species and Phylum
- Class, Kingdom, Family, Phylum, Order, Genus and Species