1. What is Systolic pressure and when does it happen?
- Highest pressure and when the heart is in arrest
- Is the dominant pressure that always occurs
- Systolic pressure is the highest pressure and happens when the heart muscles contract and force blood into the arteries.
- Lowest pressure and drops when heart relaxes
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is blood pressure measured in? ALSO what is a normal blood pressure?
- mmHg + Normal Blood pressure = 120/80 mmHg
- Mmhg + Normal Blood pressure = 80/120Mmhg
- mmHG + Normal Blood pressure = 128/80 mmHG
3. What are the two types of blood pressure called?
- Dystolic and Sistolyic
- Systolic and Diastolic
- AB O B
4. How can smoking increase Blood Pressure
- The carbon monoxide it reduces the ability for red blood cells to carry oxygen.Niotine has a direct effect on the heart
- Smoking can cause red blood cells to burst
- Smoking can cause the heart to beat out of rhyme.
5. What is diastolic pressure and when does it occur?
- Diastolic blood pressure is the lowest blood pressure and happes when the heart mucle relax and pressure in the arteries drop.
- The heart is under the greatest pressure and happens with a heart attack
- Diastolic pressure is when the person is suffering severse heart pain because an artery has burst