1. What factors increase Blood pressure?
- high stress levels
- High stress levels, Smoking, excessive alcohol or weight, high intake of salt or saturated fats
- alcohol weight drugs
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two types of blood pressure called?
- Systolic and Diastolic
- AB O B
- Dystolic and Sistolyic
3. What is blood pressure measured in? ALSO what is a normal blood pressure?
- mmHg + Normal Blood pressure = 120/80 mmHg
- Mmhg + Normal Blood pressure = 80/120Mmhg
- mmHG + Normal Blood pressure = 128/80 mmHG
4. How can smoking increase Blood Pressure
- Smoking can cause the heart to beat out of rhyme.
- The carbon monoxide it reduces the ability for red blood cells to carry oxygen.Niotine has a direct effect on the heart
- Smoking can cause red blood cells to burst
5. What is diastolic pressure and when does it occur?
- Diastolic blood pressure is the lowest blood pressure and happes when the heart mucle relax and pressure in the arteries drop.
- The heart is under the greatest pressure and happens with a heart attack
- Diastolic pressure is when the person is suffering severse heart pain because an artery has burst