1. How does someone lose mass
- if it runs away
- if they take in less energy than they release
- if it goes dark
- sitting on the sofa all day
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. a high level of cholesterol can cause what to form on the walls of arteries
3. is ldl good or bad cholesterol?
- bad - can cause heart disease
4. is hdl good or bad cholesterol?
- good - protects against heart disease
5. How is a heart attack caused?
- falling in love
- eating unsaturated fats
- a clot blocks an arterie transporting oxygenated blood to the heart
- a shock