1. Carbohydrates, protiens and (?) can be used to release energy and build cells
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. is hdl good or bad cholesterol?
- good - protects against heart disease
3. How is a heart attack caused?
- eating unsaturated fats
- a clot blocks an arterie transporting oxygenated blood to the heart
- falling in love
- a shock
4. define metabolic rate
- how long it takes you to eat a donut
- how long it takes you to get to the fridge
- rate at which chemical reactions occur in out bodies
- running pace
5. is ldl good or bad cholesterol?
- bad - can cause heart disease