1. A poor diet can lead to...
- being over/underweight and/or having a deficiency disease
- a great, long-lived life
- being perfectly healthy
- instant death
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. where is cholesterol made?
3. How is a heart attack caused?
- falling in love
- a clot blocks an arterie transporting oxygenated blood to the heart
- a shock
- eating unsaturated fats
4. is hdl good or bad cholesterol?
- good - protects against heart disease
5. define metabolic rate
- how long it takes you to eat a donut
- rate at which chemical reactions occur in out bodies
- running pace
- how long it takes you to get to the fridge