1. Carbohydrates, protiens and (?) can be used to release energy and build cells
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is a heart attack caused?
- a clot blocks an arterie transporting oxygenated blood to the heart
- a shock
- falling in love
- eating unsaturated fats
3. is ldl good or bad cholesterol?
- bad - can cause heart disease
4. is hdl good or bad cholesterol?
- good - protects against heart disease
5. A poor diet can lead to...
- instant death
- a great, long-lived life
- being over/underweight and/or having a deficiency disease
- being perfectly healthy