1. where is cholesterol made?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. define metabolic rate
- how long it takes you to get to the fridge
- running pace
- rate at which chemical reactions occur in out bodies
- how long it takes you to eat a donut
3. a high level of cholesterol can cause what to form on the walls of arteries
4. A healthy diet contains the correct balance of...
- carbohydrates, fats, protiens, fibre, vitamins, minerals and water
5. is hdl good or bad cholesterol?
- good - protects against heart disease