1. A poor diet can lead to...
- a great, long-lived life
- being over/underweight and/or having a deficiency disease
- instant death
- being perfectly healthy
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. A healthy diet contains the correct balance of...
- carbohydrates, fats, protiens, fibre, vitamins, minerals and water
3. How is a heart attack caused?
- eating unsaturated fats
- a shock
- a clot blocks an arterie transporting oxygenated blood to the heart
- falling in love
4. define metabolic rate
- how long it takes you to eat a donut
- how long it takes you to get to the fridge
- rate at which chemical reactions occur in out bodies
- running pace
5. where is cholesterol made?