1. Which 3 food groups provide the most energy?
- Vitamins, Minerals, Fibre
- Carbohydrates, Fats, Proteins
- Fats, Fibre. Minerals
- None, they all provide the same amount.
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is not a food group?
3. Define Metabolic Rate
- How fast you gain weight.
- The rate at which the chemical reactions take place in the body
- How quickly food passes through your system
- The reason everyone claims they can eat a lot and stay skinny
4. What is a balanced diet?
- Eating whatever you want when you want
- A diet with the right balances of all the food groups
- A diet which contains the same levels of each food group
- Only eating vegetables
5. Why does a 30 year old male need to eat more than an 80 year old female?
- He uses more energy so he needs to provide his body with more chemical energy.
- Because he's greedy
- He doesnt. Little old ladies need more food
- They both need equal amounts of food.
Similar Biology resources: