1. What is the purpose of cholesterol in your body?
- To improve the rate of processing fats in your body.
- To produce hormones by your cell membranes.
- To help with reactions in your body cells.
- To increase maximal number of fat particles in your body.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Malnourished means?
- State of human body after eating too many sugars.
- State of human body after a long unbalanced diet.
- A process of consuming food.
- State of human body after eating too many fats.
3. Which of the following are both inherited factors?
- Metabolic rate and cholesterol levels.
- Muscle growth rate and will to exercise
- Metabolic rate and muscle growth rate.
- Cholesterol levels and muscle growth rate.
4. How are viruses different from bacteria?
- Viruses have irregular shapes
- most viruses are harmless, bacteria cause diseases and are much smaller.
- most bacteria are harmless, viruses cause diseases and are much smaller.
- Only viruses are considered to be pathogenic.
5. Which one of the following is NOT a scientific explanation for loosing weight by exercise?
- Your cholesterol levels are lowered.
- Your heart gets more used to exercise.
- Your body needs to create more muscle tissue, thus you can increase your metabolic rate.
- Your body uses more energy thus, more energy is burned.