1. What is meant by the term metabolic rate?
- Average time for food to be consumed in your mouth.
- Rate of chemical reactions within the cells of a human body.
- Amount of food your body can intake within a short time.
- Rate of production of feces.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. If you acquire a characteristics from your parents it is...
- Passed down
- Taken in
3. What is the purpose of cholesterol in your body?
- To improve the rate of processing fats in your body.
- To increase maximal number of fat particles in your body.
- To produce hormones by your cell membranes.
- To help with reactions in your body cells.
4. Which of the following are both inherited factors?
- Metabolic rate and cholesterol levels.
- Metabolic rate and muscle growth rate.
- Cholesterol levels and muscle growth rate.
- Muscle growth rate and will to exercise
5. What is an umbrella term for organisms causing diseases?