1. What is an umbrella term for organisms causing diseases?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How are viruses different from bacteria?
- Only viruses are considered to be pathogenic.
- Viruses have irregular shapes
- most bacteria are harmless, viruses cause diseases and are much smaller.
- most viruses are harmless, bacteria cause diseases and are much smaller.
3. Malnourished means?
- State of human body after a long unbalanced diet.
- State of human body after eating too many fats.
- A process of consuming food.
- State of human body after eating too many sugars.
4. Which one of the following is NOT a scientific explanation for loosing weight by exercise?
- Your heart gets more used to exercise.
- Your cholesterol levels are lowered.
- Your body uses more energy thus, more energy is burned.
- Your body needs to create more muscle tissue, thus you can increase your metabolic rate.
5. What is meant by the term metabolic rate?
- Rate of chemical reactions within the cells of a human body.
- Rate of production of feces.
- Amount of food your body can intake within a short time.
- Average time for food to be consumed in your mouth.