1. What is the main cause of deficiency diseases ?
- Lack of exercise
- Lack of mineral ions
- Lack of nutrients
- Lack of fresh air
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of the following is NOT a scientific explanation for loosing weight by exercise?
- Your heart gets more used to exercise.
- Your body uses more energy thus, more energy is burned.
- Your body needs to create more muscle tissue, thus you can increase your metabolic rate.
- Your cholesterol levels are lowered.
3. Malnourished means?
- State of human body after eating too many sugars.
- State of human body after a long unbalanced diet.
- A process of consuming food.
- State of human body after eating too many fats.
4. What is an umbrella term for organisms causing diseases?
5. What is meant by the term metabolic rate?
- Rate of chemical reactions within the cells of a human body.
- Rate of production of feces.
- Amount of food your body can intake within a short time.
- Average time for food to be consumed in your mouth.