1. Which of the following are both inherited factors?
- Muscle growth rate and will to exercise
- Metabolic rate and cholesterol levels.
- Cholesterol levels and muscle growth rate.
- Metabolic rate and muscle growth rate.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the main cause of deficiency diseases ?
- Lack of exercise
- Lack of fresh air
- Lack of mineral ions
- Lack of nutrients
3. What is the purpose of cholesterol in your body?
- To increase maximal number of fat particles in your body.
- To produce hormones by your cell membranes.
- To improve the rate of processing fats in your body.
- To help with reactions in your body cells.
4. How are viruses different from bacteria?
- Viruses have irregular shapes
- most bacteria are harmless, viruses cause diseases and are much smaller.
- Only viruses are considered to be pathogenic.
- most viruses are harmless, bacteria cause diseases and are much smaller.
5. What is meant by the term metabolic rate?
- Amount of food your body can intake within a short time.
- Rate of chemical reactions within the cells of a human body.
- Rate of production of feces.
- Average time for food to be consumed in your mouth.