1. If you acquire a characteristics from your parents it is...
- Taken in
- Passed down
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Malnourished means?
- State of human body after a long unbalanced diet.
- A process of consuming food.
- State of human body after eating too many sugars.
- State of human body after eating too many fats.
3. Which of the following are both inherited factors?
- Cholesterol levels and muscle growth rate.
- Muscle growth rate and will to exercise
- Metabolic rate and cholesterol levels.
- Metabolic rate and muscle growth rate.
4. How are viruses different from bacteria?
- Viruses have irregular shapes
- most viruses are harmless, bacteria cause diseases and are much smaller.
- most bacteria are harmless, viruses cause diseases and are much smaller.
- Only viruses are considered to be pathogenic.
5. What is an umbrella term for organisms causing diseases?