1. If you acquire a characteristics from your parents it is...
- Passed down
- Taken in
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Malnourished means?
- State of human body after eating too many fats.
- State of human body after a long unbalanced diet.
- State of human body after eating too many sugars.
- A process of consuming food.
3. How are viruses different from bacteria?
- Viruses have irregular shapes
- most viruses are harmless, bacteria cause diseases and are much smaller.
- most bacteria are harmless, viruses cause diseases and are much smaller.
- Only viruses are considered to be pathogenic.
4. What is the purpose of cholesterol in your body?
- To produce hormones by your cell membranes.
- To increase maximal number of fat particles in your body.
- To help with reactions in your body cells.
- To improve the rate of processing fats in your body.
5. What is an umbrella term for organisms causing diseases?