1. If you acquire a characteristics from your parents it is...
- Taken in
- Passed down
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following are both inherited factors?
- Metabolic rate and cholesterol levels.
- Metabolic rate and muscle growth rate.
- Cholesterol levels and muscle growth rate.
- Muscle growth rate and will to exercise
3. What is an umbrella term for organisms causing diseases?
4. What is meant by the term metabolic rate?
- Amount of food your body can intake within a short time.
- Rate of chemical reactions within the cells of a human body.
- Rate of production of feces.
- Average time for food to be consumed in your mouth.
5. What is the main cause of deficiency diseases ?
- Lack of fresh air
- Lack of mineral ions
- Lack of exercise
- Lack of nutrients