1. Which one of the following is NOT a scientific explanation for loosing weight by exercise?
- Your body needs to create more muscle tissue, thus you can increase your metabolic rate.
- Your heart gets more used to exercise.
- Your body uses more energy thus, more energy is burned.
- Your cholesterol levels are lowered.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. If you acquire a characteristics from your parents it is...
- Taken in
- Passed down
3. What is an umbrella term for organisms causing diseases?
4. How are viruses different from bacteria?
- Viruses have irregular shapes
- most viruses are harmless, bacteria cause diseases and are much smaller.
- most bacteria are harmless, viruses cause diseases and are much smaller.
- Only viruses are considered to be pathogenic.
5. Malnourished means?
- State of human body after eating too many sugars.
- State of human body after eating too many fats.
- State of human body after a long unbalanced diet.
- A process of consuming food.