1. If you acquire a characteristics from your parents it is...
- Taken in
- Passed down
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an umbrella term for organisms causing diseases?
3. What is the purpose of cholesterol in your body?
- To improve the rate of processing fats in your body.
- To produce hormones by your cell membranes.
- To help with reactions in your body cells.
- To increase maximal number of fat particles in your body.
4. Which of the following are both inherited factors?
- Muscle growth rate and will to exercise
- Metabolic rate and muscle growth rate.
- Metabolic rate and cholesterol levels.
- Cholesterol levels and muscle growth rate.
5. Which one of the following is NOT a scientific explanation for loosing weight by exercise?
- Your body needs to create more muscle tissue, thus you can increase your metabolic rate.
- Your heart gets more used to exercise.
- Your body uses more energy thus, more energy is burned.
- Your cholesterol levels are lowered.