1. Which one of the following is NOT a scientific explanation for loosing weight by exercise?
- Your body needs to create more muscle tissue, thus you can increase your metabolic rate.
- Your cholesterol levels are lowered.
- Your heart gets more used to exercise.
- Your body uses more energy thus, more energy is burned.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the purpose of cholesterol in your body?
- To increase maximal number of fat particles in your body.
- To produce hormones by your cell membranes.
- To improve the rate of processing fats in your body.
- To help with reactions in your body cells.
3. Malnourished means?
- State of human body after eating too many fats.
- State of human body after a long unbalanced diet.
- State of human body after eating too many sugars.
- A process of consuming food.
4. What is meant by the term metabolic rate?
- Average time for food to be consumed in your mouth.
- Rate of production of feces.
- Rate of chemical reactions within the cells of a human body.
- Amount of food your body can intake within a short time.
5. Which of the following are both inherited factors?
- Metabolic rate and cholesterol levels.
- Metabolic rate and muscle growth rate.
- Cholesterol levels and muscle growth rate.
- Muscle growth rate and will to exercise