1. Which one of the following is NOT a scientific explanation for loosing weight by exercise?
- Your heart gets more used to exercise.
- Your cholesterol levels are lowered.
- Your body uses more energy thus, more energy is burned.
- Your body needs to create more muscle tissue, thus you can increase your metabolic rate.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following are both inherited factors?
- Metabolic rate and cholesterol levels.
- Metabolic rate and muscle growth rate.
- Cholesterol levels and muscle growth rate.
- Muscle growth rate and will to exercise
3. What is an umbrella term for organisms causing diseases?
4. If you acquire a characteristics from your parents it is...
- Taken in
- Passed down
5. Malnourished means?
- State of human body after a long unbalanced diet.
- State of human body after eating too many fats.
- A process of consuming food.
- State of human body after eating too many sugars.