1. How do birds exchange gasses during flight?
- Use their skin.
- Use their flight muscles
- Use their skin
- Breath using diaphragm and ribs
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What makes a good gas exchange surface?
- Thick walls
- Large surface area
- Small surface area
- Small concentration gradient
3. What are HDL?
- They are enzymes
- They are better for you then LDL
- They are saturates
- they are saturates
4. What are the holes called in insect gas exchange?
- air tubes
5. Select a function of a enzyme
- they increase the products of a reaction.
- They catalyse reactions
- They are used to cure illnesses
- they stop reactions