1. What is the gas exchange surface in mammals?
- flight muscles
- moist skin
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What makes a good gas exchange surface?
- Thick walls
- Small concentration gradient
- Large surface area
- Small surface area
3. What factors affect transport across a membrane
- Size of organism
- Type of organism
4. Select a function of a enzyme
- They are used to cure illnesses
- They catalyse reactions
- they stop reactions
- they increase the products of a reaction.
5. How do birds exchange gasses during flight?
- Use their skin.
- Breath using diaphragm and ribs
- Use their flight muscles
- Use their skin