1. How do birds exchange gasses during flight?
- Use their flight muscles
- Use their skin.
- Breath using diaphragm and ribs
- Use their skin
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What makes a good gas exchange surface?
- Large surface area
- Small surface area
- Thick walls
- Small concentration gradient
3. Select a function of a enzyme
- they increase the products of a reaction.
- they stop reactions
- They catalyse reactions
- They are used to cure illnesses
4. What are the holes called in insect gas exchange?
- air tubes
5. What factors affect transport across a membrane
- Size of organism
- Type of organism