1. How do birds exchange gasses during flight?
- Use their skin.
- Breath using diaphragm and ribs
- Use their flight muscles
- Use their skin
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are HDL?
- they are saturates
- They are saturates
- They are better for you then LDL
- They are enzymes
3. Select a function of a enzyme
- They catalyse reactions
- they stop reactions
- They are used to cure illnesses
- they increase the products of a reaction.
4. What factors affect transport across a membrane
- Type of organism
- Size of organism
5. What is the gas exchange surface in mammals?
- moist skin
- flight muscles