1. How do birds exchange gasses during flight?
- Use their flight muscles
- Use their skin.
- Breath using diaphragm and ribs
- Use their skin
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the gas exchange surface in mammals?
- moist skin
- flight muscles
3. What makes a good gas exchange surface?
- Small concentration gradient
- Large surface area
- Thick walls
- Small surface area
4. Select a function of a enzyme
- They are used to cure illnesses
- They catalyse reactions
- they stop reactions
- they increase the products of a reaction.
5. What factors affect transport across a membrane
- Type of organism
- Size of organism