1. True or False: Drugs chemically alter the function of the body?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do depressants do?
- They release receptor molecules
- They slow down brain activity
- They cause more neurotransmitter molecules to diffuse across the synapse
3. What is Thalidomide now used to treat?
4. Which class of drugs is the most dangerous?
5. Thalidomide was used to treat morning sickness in pregnancy, why was it later banned?
- Babies were born with severe limb deformities
- The mothers fell gravely ill and there was a 75% increase in the chance of a premature birth
- It was not effective