1. Which of the following is a class A drug?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What sort of drug is caffeine?
- A stimulant
- A painkiller
- A depressant
3. Thalidomide was used to treat morning sickness in pregnancy, why was it later banned?
- It was not effective
- Babies were born with severe limb deformities
- The mothers fell gravely ill and there was a 75% increase in the chance of a premature birth
4. Which class of drugs is the most dangerous?
5. Which type of drug blocks the transmission of nerve impulses?