1. Which class of drugs is the most dangerous?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do depressants do?
- They release receptor molecules
- They slow down brain activity
- They cause more neurotransmitter molecules to diffuse across the synapse
3. What is Thalidomide now used to treat?
4. What sort of drug is caffeine?
- A depressant
- A stimulant
- A painkiller
5. Thalidomide was used to treat morning sickness in pregnancy, why was it later banned?
- Babies were born with severe limb deformities
- The mothers fell gravely ill and there was a 75% increase in the chance of a premature birth
- It was not effective