1. In more complex organisms, exchanging substances gets...
- Kinda crazy
- More difficult
- Pretty weird
- Tonnes easier
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a way exchange surfaces are adapted to maximise effectiveness?
- Lots of mitochondria
- Large surface area
- Lots of blood vessels nearby
- They are thin
3. Which of these things doesnt happen when we breathe in?
- Pressure decreases
- Thorax volume increases
- Thorax volume decreases
- Intercostal muslces and diaphragm contract
4. What is transpiration?
- Plants wilting because they do not have enough water
- The process of oxygen movement when it is drawn in through the stomata and released from the roots
- The process of water movement through a plant when it evaporates out the stomatas and is drawn from the roots
- When plants get rid of excess water
5. Xylem tubes are made of dead cells and Phloem tubes are made from living cells. True or False?