1. Which of these things doesnt happen when we breathe in?
- Pressure decreases
- Thorax volume increases
- Thorax volume decreases
- Intercostal muslces and diaphragm contract
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the waste products of photosynthesis?
- Carbon dioxide and glucose
- Carbon dioxide and oxygen
- Oxygen and glucose
- Glucose and Pollen
3. What is the definition of Osmosis?
- The movement of water through solids walls from a region of medium elephant conctration to a region of low orange concentration
- The movement of molecules across a partially permeable membrane from a region of high concentration to a region of low concentration.
- The movement of water molecules across a partially permeable membrane from a region of high water concentration to a region of low water concentration.
- The movement of water from a region of low concentration to a region of high concentration
4. Because water molecules move randomly, it is a ___ movement?
5. Root hairs use ___ to absorb water and minerals?
- Active transport