1. What is transpiration?
- The process of water movement through a plant when it evaporates out the stomatas and is drawn from the roots
- The process of oxygen movement when it is drawn in through the stomata and released from the roots
- When plants get rid of excess water
- Plants wilting because they do not have enough water
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. In more complex organisms, exchanging substances gets...
- More difficult
- Tonnes easier
- Pretty weird
- Kinda crazy
3. Where are the Villi?
- The small intestine
- The gut
- The heart
- The lungs
4. What are the waste products of photosynthesis?
- Carbon dioxide and oxygen
- Glucose and Pollen
- Oxygen and glucose
- Carbon dioxide and glucose
5. What is the definition of Osmosis?
- The movement of molecules across a partially permeable membrane from a region of high concentration to a region of low concentration.
- The movement of water from a region of low concentration to a region of high concentration
- The movement of water molecules across a partially permeable membrane from a region of high water concentration to a region of low water concentration.
- The movement of water through solids walls from a region of medium elephant conctration to a region of low orange concentration