1. Because water molecules move randomly, it is a ___ movement?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where else does active transport happen?
- The abdomen
- The testicles
- The gut
- The thorax
3. Which of these things doesnt happen when we breathe in?
- Intercostal muslces and diaphragm contract
- Thorax volume decreases
- Thorax volume increases
- Pressure decreases
4. Root hairs use ___ to absorb water and minerals?
- Active transport
5. What does the trachea split into?
- Intercostal muscles