- Created by: TobyHill5
- Created on: 05-04-18 15:31
1. proteins with regular, repetitive shapes
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a hydrogen bond?
- when two molecules are joined together with removal of water
- a weak interaction that occurs whenever molecules contain a slightly -vely charged atom bonded to a slightly +vely charged hydrogen atom
- when electrons are shared between atoms
3. The enzyme used in forming 1-6 glycosidic bonds is.......
4. What is the general formula of carbohydrates?
5. Which bond joins 2 amino acids?
Similar Biology resources: