1. What hormones are found in the birth control pill?
- Oestrogen and progesterone
- FSH and Epinephrine
- Oestrogen and FSH
- FSH, LH and Oestrogen
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where are a plant's light sensitive receptors?
- Leaves and Stem
3. Which of the following statements about IVF is TRUE?
- After a day outside the body, sperm die
- It takes 12 days to know if IVF was successful
- Only men can be infertile
- Embryos cannot be frozen and stored, only eggs
4. What is the role of oestrogen in the menstrual cycle?
- Causing an egg to mature
- Producing lining of the womb with blood
- Inhibiting production of FSH
- Stimulating egg release
5. What is the role of FSH as a "fertility drug"?
- Creating a lining for the uterus
- Releasing multiple eggs at once
- Maturing multiple eggs at once
- Making the eggs more susceptible to fertilisation