1. What is tropism?
- Chemical diffusion in plants
- Hormone distribution in plants
- Growth response in plants
- Growth hormone in plants
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is negative geotropism?
- Growth away from the sunlight
- Growth away from water
- Growth away from the ground
- Growth towards the sunlight
3. What is the role of FSH as a "fertility drug"?
- Making the eggs more susceptible to fertilisation
- Creating a lining for the uterus
- Maturing multiple eggs at once
- Releasing multiple eggs at once
4. What is positive hydrotropism?
- Growth towards water
- Growth towards the ground
- Growth towards sunlight
- Growth on a lake
5. Why is it important to keep body temperature at 37 degrees?
- To prevent enzymes from becoming denatured
- To keep the blood oxidised
- To ensure the cells have energy to function
- To keep hydrated and prevent water loss (as sweat)