1. Which of the following statements about IVF is TRUE?
- It takes 12 days to know if IVF was successful
- Embryos cannot be frozen and stored, only eggs
- Only men can be infertile
- After a day outside the body, sperm die
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the role of FSH as a "fertility drug"?
- Maturing multiple eggs at once
- Releasing multiple eggs at once
- Making the eggs more susceptible to fertilisation
- Creating a lining for the uterus
3. What is negative geotropism?
- Growth away from the ground
- Growth away from water
- Growth towards the sunlight
- Growth away from the sunlight
4. Which one of the following is NOT detected by the skin?
- Light intensity
5. What is the role of oestrogen in the menstrual cycle?
- Producing lining of the womb with blood
- Stimulating egg release
- Inhibiting production of FSH
- Causing an egg to mature