1. Which of the following is TRUE?
- Synapses are gaps between neurones that impulses must cross as chemicals
- Insulin helps to control the production of glucose by the pancreas
- Plants and animals have nerves which allow them to respond to stimuli
- Reflex actions are very rapid because they do not involve a co-ordinator
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is positive hydrotropism?
- Growth towards water
- Growth on a lake
- Growth towards the ground
- Growth towards sunlight
3. What plant hormone controls a plant's growth response to stimuli?
- Nitric oxide
- Abscisic acid
4. Where are a plant's light sensitive receptors?
- Leaves and Stem
5. What are neurones?
- Cells found in nerves
- Nerves in the arms and legs
- Cells found in the brain