1. Which of the following is TRUE?
- Synapses are gaps between neurones that impulses must cross as chemicals
- Plants and animals have nerves which allow them to respond to stimuli
- Reflex actions are very rapid because they do not involve a co-ordinator
- Insulin helps to control the production of glucose by the pancreas
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Hormones are chemicals secreted by...?
- The blood
3. What is tropism?
- Hormone distribution in plants
- Growth hormone in plants
- Growth response in plants
- Chemical diffusion in plants
4. Which one of the following is NOT detected by the skin?
- Light intensity
5. What hormones are found in the birth control pill?
- Oestrogen and progesterone
- Oestrogen and FSH
- FSH, LH and Oestrogen
- FSH and Epinephrine