1. What is tropism?
- Growth response in plants
- Growth hormone in plants
- Chemical diffusion in plants
- Hormone distribution in plants
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What plant hormone controls a plant's growth response to stimuli?
- Nitric oxide
- Abscisic acid
3. What is negative geotropism?
- Growth away from the sunlight
- Growth away from water
- Growth away from the ground
- Growth towards the sunlight
4. Which of the following is TRUE?
- Insulin helps to control the production of glucose by the pancreas
- Synapses are gaps between neurones that impulses must cross as chemicals
- Reflex actions are very rapid because they do not involve a co-ordinator
- Plants and animals have nerves which allow them to respond to stimuli
5. What hormones are found in the birth control pill?
- FSH, LH and Oestrogen
- FSH and Epinephrine
- Oestrogen and progesterone
- Oestrogen and FSH