1. if a fatty acid has no C=C double bonds, it is...
- single bonds
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. what makes up a phospholipid?
- a glycerol, a phosphate group and two fatty acid tails
- a glycerol and three fatty acid tails
- a glycerol and a phosphate group
3. what is triglyceride made up of?
- one glycerol and three fatty acids
- one glycerol, a phosphate group and two fatty acids
- one glycerol and three phosphate groups
4. what is glycerol?
- a hydrocarbon
- a three carbon alcohol
- a polysaccharide
5. how many fatty acid tails does a phospholipid contain?