1. what is triglyceride made up of?
- one glycerol and three phosphate groups
- one glycerol and three fatty acids
- one glycerol, a phosphate group and two fatty acids
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. which part of a phospholipid is hydophilic?
- the negatively charged phosphate 'head'
- the negatively charged fatty acid tails
- it isnt, fatty acids are hydrophobic
3. how many fatty acid tails does a phospholipid contain?
4. what makes up a phospholipid?
- a glycerol and a phosphate group
- a glycerol, a phosphate group and two fatty acid tails
- a glycerol and three fatty acid tails
5. in the formation of a triglyceride, how many water molecules are released by a condensation reaction?
Similar Biology resources: