1. which is a function of a lipid?
- energy reserve - it is even richer in carbon-hydrogen bonds than carbohydrates
- lysosomes - they help to synthesise lysosomes within cells
- help water soak into the leaves
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. how many fatty acid tails does a phospholipid contain?
3. what is an ester bond?
- a bond between an alcohol group and an acid group (formed by condensation reactions)
- a bond between carbon atoms which causes unsaturated fats
- a type of bond between two fatty acids (formed by hydrolysis)
4. if a fatty acid has many C=C double bonds, it is...
5. what is glycerol?
- a hydrocarbon
- a three carbon alcohol
- a polysaccharide
Similar Biology resources: