1. what makes up a phospholipid?
- a glycerol and a phosphate group
- a glycerol, a phosphate group and two fatty acid tails
- a glycerol and three fatty acid tails
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. if a fatty acid has no C=C double bonds, it is...
- single bonds
3. what is triglyceride made up of?
- one glycerol and three fatty acids
- one glycerol, a phosphate group and two fatty acids
- one glycerol and three phosphate groups
4. what is glycerol?
- a hydrocarbon
- a three carbon alcohol
- a polysaccharide
5. what does hydrophobic mean?
- a type of reaction between water molecules
- insoluble in water, water-hating
- soluble in water, water-loving
Similar Biology resources: