1. how many fatty acid tails does a phospholipid contain?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. what makes up a phospholipid?
- a glycerol and a phosphate group
- a glycerol, a phosphate group and two fatty acid tails
- a glycerol and three fatty acid tails
3. in the formation of a triglyceride, how many water molecules are released by a condensation reaction?
4. if a fatty acid has many C=C double bonds, it is...
5. why are fatty acids hydrophobic?
- because they are polar
- because of their long hydrocarbon tails
- because of the amount of oxygen molecules in their tails