1. what is an ester bond?
- a bond between an alcohol group and an acid group (formed by condensation reactions)
- a bond between carbon atoms which causes unsaturated fats
- a type of bond between two fatty acids (formed by hydrolysis)
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. how many fatty acid tails does a phospholipid contain?
3. What elements do all lipids contain?
- carbon, hydrogen and oxygen
- carbon dioxide, glucose and hydrogen
- sucrose, fructose and maltose
4. if a fatty acid has no C=C double bonds, it is...
- single bonds
5. if a fatty acid has many C=C double bonds, it is...