1. if a fatty acid has no C=C double bonds, it is...
- single bonds
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. in the formation of a triglyceride, how many water molecules are released by a condensation reaction?
3. which is a function of a lipid?
- energy reserve - it is even richer in carbon-hydrogen bonds than carbohydrates
- lysosomes - they help to synthesise lysosomes within cells
- help water soak into the leaves
4. what is glycerol?
- a hydrocarbon
- a three carbon alcohol
- a polysaccharide
5. what does hydrophobic mean?
- insoluble in water, water-hating
- soluble in water, water-loving
- a type of reaction between water molecules
Similar Biology resources: