1. if a fatty acid has many C=C double bonds, it is...
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What elements do all lipids contain?
- sucrose, fructose and maltose
- carbon, hydrogen and oxygen
- carbon dioxide, glucose and hydrogen
3. what is an ester bond?
- a type of bond between two fatty acids (formed by hydrolysis)
- a bond between an alcohol group and an acid group (formed by condensation reactions)
- a bond between carbon atoms which causes unsaturated fats
4. what makes up a phospholipid?
- a glycerol, a phosphate group and two fatty acid tails
- a glycerol and three fatty acid tails
- a glycerol and a phosphate group
5. how many fatty acid tails does a phospholipid contain?
Similar Biology resources: