1. What is an issue with animal studies?
- They provide evidence that we can't gain from humans
- We can't generalise them to humans
- It is unethical for the animals in all cases
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Evolutionary explanations suggest depression is:
- An honest signal of need, seeking social support
- A display of attention-seeking behaviour
- A result of our rapidly changing EEA (Enviroment of evolutionary adaptation)
3. For how long must symptoms persist for it to be classified as depression?
- 6 Months
- 2 Weeks
- 1 Year
- 4 Weeks
4. How do insecticides increase the odds of developing depression?
- They don't, they reduce the risk
- Disturb serotonin levels in the brain
- Alter noradrenaline levels in the brain
5. How many people suffer from depression worldwide?
- 220 million
- 80 million
- 120 million
- 140 million