1. What is the concordance rate for monozygotic twins and depression?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why isn't the relationship between serotonin and depression straightforward?
- In some cases high serotonin can cause depressive states
- Lowering serotonin in individuals who had never had depression had not effect on mood
- Lowering serotonin in individuals who had never had depression increased mood
3. Evolutionary explanations suggest depression is:
- A result of our rapidly changing EEA (Enviroment of evolutionary adaptation)
- An honest signal of need, seeking social support
- A display of attention-seeking behaviour
4. How do insecticides increase the odds of developing depression?
- Disturb serotonin levels in the brain
- Alter noradrenaline levels in the brain
- They don't, they reduce the risk
5. How many people suffer from depression worldwide?
- 220 million
- 120 million
- 140 million
- 80 million