1. What is an issue with animal studies?
- We can't generalise them to humans
- It is unethical for the animals in all cases
- They provide evidence that we can't gain from humans
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many people suffer from depression worldwide?
- 140 million
- 220 million
- 120 million
- 80 million
3. What is the concordance rate for monozygotic twins and depression?
4. How do insecticides increase the odds of developing depression?
- They don't, they reduce the risk
- Disturb serotonin levels in the brain
- Alter noradrenaline levels in the brain
5. What percentage of first-degree relatives of probands have depression?