1. When compared to a placebo SNRI's (serotonin-noradrenaline re-uptake inhibitors) were:
- not significantly different in outcome
- more effective
- less effective
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is comorbidity?
- When two or more disorders co-occur
- Only one disorder is occurring
- An issue affecting reliability of a study
3. How many people suffer from depression worldwide?
- 120 million
- 80 million
- 140 million
- 220 million
4. For how long must symptoms persist for it to be classified as depression?
- 6 Months
- 4 Weeks
- 2 Weeks
- 1 Year
5. What is the concordance rate for monozygotic twins and depression?