1. When compared to a placebo SNRI's (serotonin-noradrenaline re-uptake inhibitors) were:
- more effective
- less effective
- not significantly different in outcome
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an issue with animal studies?
- We can't generalise them to humans
- It is unethical for the animals in all cases
- They provide evidence that we can't gain from humans
3. What percentage of first-degree relatives of probands have depression?
4. How many people suffer from depression worldwide?
- 120 million
- 80 million
- 140 million
- 220 million
5. What is the concordance rate for monozygotic twins and depression?