1. What is an issue with animal studies?
- They provide evidence that we can't gain from humans
- We can't generalise them to humans
- It is unethical for the animals in all cases
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many people suffer from depression worldwide?
- 120 million
- 80 million
- 140 million
- 220 million
3. For how long must symptoms persist for it to be classified as depression?
- 2 Weeks
- 6 Months
- 4 Weeks
- 1 Year
4. When compared to a placebo SNRI's (serotonin-noradrenaline re-uptake inhibitors) were:
- more effective
- less effective
- not significantly different in outcome
5. What percentage of first-degree relatives of probands have depression?