1. New technology such as PET scans have found that ?
- There is no evidence of different dopamine activities in people with schizophrenia
- There is evidence of different dopamine activities in people with schizophrenia
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Studies have shown that a family with highly expressed emotion makes schizophrenia more likely. This criticises.....
- Family studies
- Twin Studies
- Adoptive Studies
- The dopamine hypothesis
3. Tienan (2000) found that schizophrenia incident rates with adoptees who’s mothers had schizophrenia was 7% and whos mothers didn't have schizophrenia was?
4. The dopamine hypothesis is supported by evidence from...
- all of the choices
- Parkinson's disease
- antipsychotic drugs
5. Gottesman and Shields (1972) found that the probability of a twin having schizophrenia if its twin has the disorder is 9% in dizygotic twins and what in monozygotic twins?