1. Gottesman (1991) found that the incident rate for schizophrenia in the general population was 1%, if the sibling had schizophrenia is 8%, if one parent has schizophrenia is 16% and if both parents have schizophrenia it's?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. New technology such as PET scans have found that ?
- There is no evidence of different dopamine activities in people with schizophrenia
- There is evidence of different dopamine activities in people with schizophrenia
3. Jacobs argues that adoptive parents would know if the birth parents were schizophrenic or not and that most wouldn’t adopt this child. This criticizes....
- The dopamine hypothesis
- Adoptive Studies
- Twin Studies
- Family studies
4. The dopamine hypothesis is supported by evidence from...
- Parkinson's disease
- all of the choices
- antipsychotic drugs
5. Tienan (2000) found that schizophrenia incident rates with adoptees who’s mothers had schizophrenia was 7% and whos mothers didn't have schizophrenia was?