1. The dopamine hypothesis is supported by evidence from...
- antipsychotic drugs
- Parkinson's disease
- all of the choices
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Joseph (2004) found that in many areas monozygotic twins are brought up and treated more similarly than dizygotic twins. This criticises
- Twin studies
- The dopamine hypothesis
- Adoptive studies
- Family studies
3. Tienan (2000) found that schizophrenia incident rates with adoptees who’s mothers had schizophrenia was 7% and whos mothers didn't have schizophrenia was?
4. Post mortem studies have found that
- antipsychotic drugs elevated dopamine levels
- schizophrenic individuals had normal dopamine levels
- antipsychotic drugs do nothing
- the dopamine hypothesis is right and antipsychotic drugs lower dopamine levels
5. Gottesman (1991) found that the incident rate for schizophrenia in the general population was 1%, if the sibling had schizophrenia is 8%, if one parent has schizophrenia is 16% and if both parents have schizophrenia it's?