1. What did Bock and Goode conclude about agression?
- It has a genetic or instinctive basis
- It's a mix of nature and nurture
- it's learnt from our environment
- It's learnt from our parents
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who came up with theory of evolution?
3. The Biologist Approach believes...
- Our environment determins who we are
- it doesn't have an opinion on what makes us who we are
- Everything is down to our Genetics, environment has no influence
- Nature and Nurture both play a role
4. The drug use to combat depression is
5. What animal did Bock and Goode use to research the cause of agression
- A dog