1. Why is Casey's sample limited?
- All participants attended the same university
- All participants were white
- All participants attended the same nursery
- All participants were male
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of data did Sperry's study obtain?
- Qualitative and Quantitative
3. What Sampling Technique did Sperry use?
- Opportunity Sample
- Random Sample
- Volunteer Sample
- Stratified Sample
4. Casey's study was longitudinal. True or False?
5. Describe Sperry's sample?
- 11 split-brain patients and 11 non-split-brain patients
- 11 split-brain patients with epilepsy
- 10 split-brain patients with epilepsy
- 12 split-brain patients with epilepsy