1. What Sampling Technique did Sperry use?
- Opportunity Sample
- Random Sample
- Volunteer Sample
- Stratified Sample
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What Research Method did Casey use?
- Quasi Experiment
- Controlled Observation
- Lab Experiment
3. What is a problem with the go/no-go task used in Casey's study?
- It is normally used on children
- It is artificial and different from how we normally encounter and respond to facial expressions
- It isn't reliable
- It is time consuming
4. What type of data did Sperry's study obtain?
- Qualitative and Quantitative
5. What Experimental Design did Casey use?
- Independent Measures
- Repeated Measures
- Independent Measures and Repeated Measures
- Matched Pairs and Independent Measures