1. Casey's study was longitudinal. True or False?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What Research Method did Casey use?
- Controlled Observation
- Quasi Experiment
- Lab Experiment
3. What is a problem with the go/no-go task used in Casey's study?
- It is artificial and different from how we normally encounter and respond to facial expressions
- It is normally used on children
- It is time consuming
- It isn't reliable
4. What Experimental Design did Casey use?
- Repeated Measures
- Independent Measures and Repeated Measures
- Independent Measures
- Matched Pairs and Independent Measures
5. Describe Sperry's sample?
- 12 split-brain patients with epilepsy
- 10 split-brain patients with epilepsy
- 11 split-brain patients with epilepsy
- 11 split-brain patients and 11 non-split-brain patients