1. What are the bonds formed in lipids?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does glucose and galactose form?
3. What is a hydrolysis reaction?
- Water formed
- Two molecules joined together with water added
- Two molecules split apart with the addition of water
- Two molecules joined together with a loss of water
4. What is a triglyceride made from?
- Three fatty acid chains and a glycerol
- Three glycerols and one fatty acid
- Two glycerols and two fatty acids
- Three fatty acids
5. What factors effect enzyme action?
- All of the above
Similar Biology resources: