1. What is DNA made from?
- Pentose sugar, hydrogen and organic bases
- Deoxyribose, phosphate and organic bases
- Ribose, phosphate and organic bases
- Deoxyribose, phosphate and nitrogen
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the DNA replication process called?
- DNA division
- Semi-Conservative replication
- DNA replication
- Conservative replication
3. What site do competitive enzyme inhibitors attach to?
- Non-competitive site
- The active site
- Competitive site
- The allosteric site
4. What test would you carry out for reducing sugars?
- Potassium Iodide
5. One property that hydrogen bonds give to water?
- High specific heat capacity
- High boiling point
- All of the above
- Surface tension
Similar Biology resources: