1. What bond is formed between glycerol and a fatty acid?
- hydrogen bond
- gylcosidic bond
- ester bond
- peptide bond
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the Benedict's test, what colour will the sample be if no reducing sugar is present?
- brick red
3. Which of these polysaccharides is made from chains of beta-glucose?
4. What is a polymer?
- large,complex molecules made up of long chains of monomers
- Small basic molecular units
5. Which of these is not a disaccharide?
Similar Biology resources: