1. Which of these tests for lipids?
- The biuret test
- The emulsion test
- The iodine test
- Benedict's test
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these polysaccharides is made from chains of beta-glucose?
3. In the Benedict's test, what colour will the sample be if no reducing sugar is present?
- brick red
4. What is a polymer?
- large,complex molecules made up of long chains of monomers
- Small basic molecular units
5. What type of bond is formed in a condesation reaction between two monosaccharides?
Similar Biology resources: