1. Males have the hormone _______. Females have the hormone _______.
- Serotonin and Dopamine
- Dopamine and Serotonin
- Testosterone and Oestrogen
- Oestrogen and Testosterone
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which sex chromosomes belong to males and females?
- Females have XX and Males have XY
- Males have XZ and Females have XY
- Females have XZ and Males have XY
- Males have XX and Females have XY
3. What type of experiment was this?
- Not a real one
4. Why did this occur?
- They got bored of their own gender and did a switcheroo
- Nobody knows
- Due to an insensitivity to testosterone in the womb
- Due to a sensitivity to oestrogen in the womb
5. What did they do?
- found that women had bigger brains than men
- Understood that hormones affects the neurology of the brain in relation to gender
- found that men had bigger brains than women
- Found that the amygdala was different in male and female brains