1. How many chromosomes do each person have?
- A pair of 23
- A pair of 26
- A pair of 32
- A pair of 18
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Males have the hormone _______. Females have the hormone _______.
- Dopamine and Serotonin
- Oestrogen and Testosterone
- Testosterone and Oestrogen
- Serotonin and Dopamine
3. Evaluation: Things that need to be considered in this line of research
- Validity- David Reimer was only one person (low population)
- ethical issues (socially sensitive) nature vs nurture, real world applications, biological determinism, research methods
- ethics (damage of reputation)
- ethics (family embarassment)
4. What type of experiment was this?
- Not a real one
5. what is the difference between sex and gender?
- sex and gender confusion causes transsexualism
- There is no difference
- Sex is the biology of why we are male or female
- Gender depends on how you feel on the day