1. How many chromosomes do each person have?
- A pair of 23
- A pair of 32
- A pair of 18
- A pair of 26
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Males have the hormone _______. Females have the hormone _______.
- Dopamine and Serotonin
- Oestrogen and Testosterone
- Testosterone and Oestrogen
- Serotonin and Dopamine
3. Why did this occur?
- Due to a sensitivity to oestrogen in the womb
- They got bored of their own gender and did a switcheroo
- Due to an insensitivity to testosterone in the womb
- Nobody knows
4. Which sex chromosomes belong to males and females?
- Males have XZ and Females have XY
- Females have XZ and Males have XY
- Females have XX and Males have XY
- Males have XX and Females have XY
5. What did they do?
- Found that the amygdala was different in male and female brains
- Understood that hormones affects the neurology of the brain in relation to gender
- found that women had bigger brains than men
- found that men had bigger brains than women