1. How many chromosomes do each person have?
- A pair of 23
- A pair of 32
- A pair of 18
- A pair of 26
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of experiment was this?
- Not a real one
3. Who suggested there were sex differences in the brain?
- Sullivan and Galabaurda
- Geswind and Galabaurda
- Geeslouise and Gandalf-the-grey
- Igotswind and Galabingo
4. What did they do?
- Found that the amygdala was different in male and female brains
- Understood that hormones affects the neurology of the brain in relation to gender
- found that women had bigger brains than men
- found that men had bigger brains than women
5. what is the difference between sex and gender?
- Sex is the biology of why we are male or female
- sex and gender confusion causes transsexualism
- There is no difference
- Gender depends on how you feel on the day