1. Why did this occur?
- Due to a sensitivity to oestrogen in the womb
- Nobody knows
- They got bored of their own gender and did a switcheroo
- Due to an insensitivity to testosterone in the womb
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which sex chromosomes belong to males and females?
- Males have XX and Females have XY
- Females have XX and Males have XY
- Females have XZ and Males have XY
- Males have XZ and Females have XY
3. What happened in the study?
- boys turned into girls
- raised as girls then developed and treated as males
- girls turned into boys then turned into lizards
- raised as boys and remained boys
4. Who suggested there were sex differences in the brain?
- Geeslouise and Gandalf-the-grey
- Sullivan and Galabaurda
- Geswind and Galabaurda
- Igotswind and Galabingo
5. What did they do?
- Understood that hormones affects the neurology of the brain in relation to gender
- found that men had bigger brains than women
- found that women had bigger brains than men
- Found that the amygdala was different in male and female brains