1. How many chromosomes do each person have?
- A pair of 18
- A pair of 23
- A pair of 32
- A pair of 26
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who suggested there were sex differences in the brain?
- Sullivan and Galabaurda
- Igotswind and Galabingo
- Geswind and Galabaurda
- Geeslouise and Gandalf-the-grey
3. Males have the hormone _______. Females have the hormone _______.
- Testosterone and Oestrogen
- Dopamine and Serotonin
- Oestrogen and Testosterone
- Serotonin and Dopamine
4. Who researched the role of testosterone in cases of hermaphroditism? (Bastista family)
- Milo-danglers et al
- Mr roboto
- Imperato-McGiney et al
5. what is the difference between sex and gender?
- Gender depends on how you feel on the day
- sex and gender confusion causes transsexualism
- Sex is the biology of why we are male or female
- There is no difference