1. Who suggested there were sex differences in the brain?
- Sullivan and Galabaurda
- Igotswind and Galabingo
- Geswind and Galabaurda
- Geeslouise and Gandalf-the-grey
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Males have the hormone _______. Females have the hormone _______.
- Dopamine and Serotonin
- Oestrogen and Testosterone
- Testosterone and Oestrogen
- Serotonin and Dopamine
3. What happened in the study?
- raised as boys and remained boys
- girls turned into boys then turned into lizards
- raised as girls then developed and treated as males
- boys turned into girls
4. Why did this occur?
- Nobody knows
- Due to an insensitivity to testosterone in the womb
- They got bored of their own gender and did a switcheroo
- Due to a sensitivity to oestrogen in the womb
5. How many chromosomes do each person have?
- A pair of 23
- A pair of 32
- A pair of 18
- A pair of 26