1. Criticisms of the research
- David Reimer had a problem with cognitive processes -unreliable
- Money manipulated David into thinking he was a girl
- Biological determinism - The role of genes and hormonesm, in the case of gender differences such differences are inevitable
- it excludes women (biased)
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of experiment was this?
- Not a real one
3. Who researched the role of testosterone in cases of hermaphroditism? (Bastista family)
- Milo-danglers et al
- Imperato-McGiney et al
- Mr roboto
4. what is the difference between sex and gender?
- Sex is the biology of why we are male or female
- There is no difference
- Gender depends on how you feel on the day
- sex and gender confusion causes transsexualism
5. Males have the hormone _______. Females have the hormone _______.
- Serotonin and Dopamine
- Testosterone and Oestrogen
- Oestrogen and Testosterone
- Dopamine and Serotonin