1. How might depression be adaptive?
- Response to famine conditions
- Others in social network provide support to strengthen indivudal
- Reserves energy levels
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What drug confirms the association between depression and serotonin?
3. How do drugs confirm link between nor-adrenaline and depression?
- Drugs that lower nor-adrenaline bring about depressive states while those that increase nor-adrenaline show anti-depressant effects
- Relieve depressive symptoms
4. How many times more prevalent is mutant gene that starves brain of serotonin in depressed patients
- 20 times
- 10 times
- 5 times
5. What are the four aspects?
- Physical symptoms, appears to run in families, success of anti-depressants, injury or medication that gives rise to depression
- Physical symptoms, neurotransmitter malfunction, success of anti-depressants, adaptive functions