1. What was the response of patients who were treated with a dual serotonin-nor-adrenaline-re-uptake inhibitor compared to those treated with a placebo?
- No significant difference
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of the population have depression
3. What two mental disorders did Keller look at when studying co-morbidity?
- Depression and G.A.D
- Depression and bi-polar
- Depression and schitzophrenia
4. Why isn't the link between serotonin and depression straight forward?
- Lowering serotonin levels results in depression although it doesn't induce depression in all people
- Serotonin levels can fluctuate but the individual still has depresison
5. How do drugs confirm link between nor-adrenaline and depression?
- Drugs that lower nor-adrenaline bring about depressive states while those that increase nor-adrenaline show anti-depressant effects
- Relieve depressive symptoms