1. What are the two biological explanations?
- Genetic influence and neurotransmitter dysfunction
- Family studies, neurotransmitter imbalance
- Neurotransmitter deficiency, Genes
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the four aspects?
- Physical symptoms, appears to run in families, success of anti-depressants, injury or medication that gives rise to depression
- Physical symptoms, neurotransmitter malfunction, success of anti-depressants, adaptive functions
3. What do post-mortem studies show about nor-adrenaline?
- Increased density
- Lower than normal levels
4. What is the concordance rate between identical twins?
5. What drug confirms the association between depression and serotonin?