1. Is nor-adrenaline and serotonin too high or low
- Too low
- Too high
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How can relatively low concordance rates be explained?
- Variation of genes
- Different neurochemistry
3. How many times more prevalent is mutant gene that starves brain of serotonin in depressed patients
- 10 times
- 5 times
- 20 times
4. Why must depression have a biological basis?
- Changes in cognitive processes
- Support from scientific research
- Because it's so widespread
5. What drug confirms the association between depression and serotonin?