1. What happens when genetic females are exposed to high levels of testosterone?
- They have a penis
- They develop an ambiguous genetalia
- They like doing more male orrientated tasks
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Androgen insensitivity syndrome?
- Individuals that don't respond to XY hormones so no genetalia is developed.
- Individuals don't respond to XX hormones so no genetalia is developed
- Individuals don't go through puberty
3. Females are good at....
- They have better memories
- Language and social skills
- Spatial navigation
4. What is chromosome order that determines biological sex?
- Female AB Male BA
- Female XX Male XY
- Female XY Male XX
5. What produces testosterone?
- Males testes
- Female ovaries
- The liver