1. The somatic nervous system controls what activities?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the sympathetic nervous system do?
- Prepares and excites the body for action
- Sends information between the brain and the spine
- Maintains levels of hormones in our blood
- Calms our body down, e.g rest and digest
3. What is the central nervous system made up of?
- Brain + Spinal cord
- Autonomic + somatic nervous systems
4. What does the sensory neuron do?
- carries information towards the spinal cord
- carries information from the spinal cord to the brain
- carries information through the spinal cord
- carries information away from the spinal cord
5. The autonomic nervous system controls what activities?