1. The autonomic nervous system controls what activities?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the sensory neuron do?
- carries information towards the spinal cord
- carries information through the spinal cord
- carries information away from the spinal cord
- carries information from the spinal cord to the brain
3. The somatic nervous system controls what activities?
4. What does the sympathetic nervous system do?
- Calms our body down, e.g rest and digest
- Prepares and excites the body for action
- Maintains levels of hormones in our blood
- Sends information between the brain and the spine
5. What is the role of the axon on a neuron
- contains nucleus which controls neuron
- insulates the membrane that surrounds the axon
- carries nerve impulses towards another neuron
- receives impulses from other neurons