1. The somatic nervous system controls what activities?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. The autonomic nervous system controls what activities?
3. What is the role of the axon on a neuron
- carries nerve impulses towards another neuron
- insulates the membrane that surrounds the axon
- receives impulses from other neurons
- contains nucleus which controls neuron
4. The nervous system can be split into 2, the central nervous system and ......?
- Peripheral N.S
- Sympathetic N.S
- Autonomic N.S
- Somatic N.S
5. What does the sensory neuron do?
- carries information from the spinal cord to the brain
- carries information through the spinal cord
- carries information towards the spinal cord
- carries information away from the spinal cord