1. The autonomic nervous system controls what activities?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the central nervous system made up of?
- Autonomic + somatic nervous systems
- Brain + Spinal cord
3. What does the sympathetic nervous system do?
- Prepares and excites the body for action
- Sends information between the brain and the spine
- Maintains levels of hormones in our blood
- Calms our body down, e.g rest and digest
4. What is the role of the axon on a neuron
- contains nucleus which controls neuron
- insulates the membrane that surrounds the axon
- carries nerve impulses towards another neuron
- receives impulses from other neurons
5. The somatic nervous system controls what activities?