1. what species is produced when a hourse and a donkey reproduce?
- a mule is produced
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does the word "extinct" mean?
- no more animals of that family left
- not living creatures left
- having no living members left
- not existing any more
3. what are adaptations?
- addapting to something
- changing into the environment
- the action or process of adapting or being adapted.
- something that can change
4. What is a spiecies?
- a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding
- a bunch of animals that live together
- a group of living organisms in one place
- lots of diffrent species of animals
5. why is a mule not a species?
- because a hourse have bigger species than a donkey
- a mule has less of its kind breeded
- Most mules are sterile. Sterile hybrids are not species in their own right. A mule is the offspring of a male donkey (jack) and a female horse (mare). Horses and donkeys are different species, with different numbers of chromosomes.
- because there diffrent breads