1. Where do competitive inhibitors bind to?
- Point other than active site
- Enzyme-substrate complex
- The active site
- The substrate
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a symptom of emphysema?
- Shortness of breath
- Higher blood pressure
- Chronic cough
- Bluish skin colouration
3. Which of these defence mechanisms is non-specific?
- Cell mediated responses involving T lymphocytes
- Humoral responses involving B lymphocytes
4. Which of these isn't a reason for why vaccination doesn't eliminate disease?
- Some people have defective immune systems
- Vaccination is too expensive
- Individuals may object to vaccination
- Antigenic variability
5. Why does fibrosis cause problems?
- It stimulates the release of histamine
- It thickens the epithelium of the lungs
- It blocks access to capillaries
- It reduces the surface area of the lungs