1. Gases move from...?
- A region where their pressure is higher to a region where their pressure is lower
- A region where their pressure is lower to a region where their pressure is higher
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these isn't involved in the body's first line of defence?
- Epithelia covered in mucus
- The skin
- Hydrochloric acid in the stomach
3. Which of these is not a symptom of emphysema?
- Shortness of breath
- Bluish skin colouration
- Higher blood pressure
- Chronic cough
4. What is an antigen?
- A molecule that triggers the production of an antibody
- Molecule produced in response to infection
- Medicine that inhibits the growth of or destroys microorganisms
5. What is the only limitation of the TEM that doesn't also apply to the SEM?
- Image may contain artefacts
- The specimen needing to be thin
- Living specimens can't be observed
- Complex staining process required