1. How is pulmonary tuberculosis transmitted?
- Through the air by droplets
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do smooth endoplasmic reticulums lack?
- Ribosomes on their surface
3. Where are the enzymes involved in respiration found?
- Double membrane
- Golgi Apparatus
4. In the biuret test, what colour does the solution turn if a protein is present?
5. Other than replacing lost ions, why must potassium ions be in an ORS?
- To stimulate appetite
- To provide energy
- To make use of carrier proteins
- To make diffusion easier