1. How many molecules are in a triglyceride?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Other than replacing lost ions, why must potassium ions be in an ORS?
- To stimulate appetite
- To provide energy
- To make use of carrier proteins
- To make diffusion easier
3. What is the MAIN cause of air being forced out during normal breathing?
- The diaphragm relaxing
- The recoil of the elastic lungs
- The increased volume of the thorax
- The decreased volume of the thorax
4. When is air forced into the lungs?
- When atmospheric pressure is the same as pulmonary pressure
- When atmospheric pressure is greater than pulmonary pressure
- When pulmonary pressure is greater than atmospheric pressure
5. Why do non-competitive inhibitors stop an enzyme from functioning?
- They alter the enzyme's shape
- They kill it
- They stop it respiring
- They bind to the active site