1. What are the tracheal walls made of?
- A series of highly branched tubules
- Muscle lined with epithelial cels
- Muscle lined with ciliated epithelium and goblet cells
- Collagen and elastic fibres
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these isn't a use of monoclonal antibodies?
- Cancer treatment
- Treating HIV
- Transplant surgery
- Separation of a chemical from a mixture
3. What is a phagosome?
- A vesicle that consists of a pathogen engulfed by a phagocyte
- A vesicle that consists of a phagocyte engulfed by a pathogen
- A vesicle that consists of a pathogen engulfed by a white blood cell
- A vesicle that consists of a pathogen engulfed by a T cell
4. What is an antigen?
- Medicine that inhibits the growth of or destroys microorganisms
- A molecule that triggers the production of an antibody
- Molecule produced in response to infection
5. What do antibodies consist of?
- 2 heavy polypeptide chains and 2 short polypeptide chains
- 3 heavy polypeptide chains and 1 short polypeptide chain
- 1 heavy polypeptide chain and 3 short polypeptide chains
- 4 heavy polypeptide chains