- Created by: M1m4
- Created on: 16-11-18 18:42
1. What organelle is the site of ATP production during aerobic respiration?
- cell wall
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is RER named RER?
- It is 'endoplasmic reticulum' covered in ribosomes
- It is similar to SER
- It is easy to remember
- It is symmetrical
3. What is an eyepiece graticule used for?
- adjusting the focus
- measuring the dimensions of the specimen
- cleaning the eyepiece
4. What organelle (eukaryotic) holds the nucleolus, but is inside the nuclear envelope?
5. What organelle contains 'cisternae'?
- cell membrane