1. which biblical passage is the correct above statement from
- psalms 135:01
- psalms 37:05
- jeremiah 05:37
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. which biblical passage is the above correct statement from
- psalms 123:3
- psalms 321:3
3. which bible passage is the above statement from
- psalms 11:29
- jeramiah 29:11
- jeramiah 11:29
- psalms 29:11
4. which is the correct statement
- we have a plan for a reason, we may never understand but we just have to accept it
- "god has a reason for allowing things to happen, we may never understand his wisdom but we simply have to trust his will
- "god has a plan for us and we have to simply except his will"
5. which is the correct quotation
- "for i have planned for you a life of not disaster but of a good future and hope"
- "for i know the plan i have for you, and not a disaster but to give you a future and a hope"
- "for i have a plan for you that is not a disaster but a hope"