1. which is the correct statement
- "god has a reason for allowing things to happen, we may never understand his wisdom but we simply have to trust his will
- "god has a plan for us and we have to simply except his will"
- we have a plan for a reason, we may never understand but we just have to accept it
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. which biblical passage is the above correct statement from
- psalms 123:3
- psalms 321:3
3. Which is the correct statemet
- "behold children are a heritage of the lord, the fruit of the womb, a reward"
- "children are a reward and should not be taken for granted"
- children are holy
4. what is the biblical passage reffering to
- sanctity of human life/medeling in the plan of god and hence having no faith in him
- lesser of two evils
5. which bible passage is the above statement from
- jeramiah 11:29
- jeramiah 29:11
- psalms 29:11
- psalms 11:29