1. which bible passage is the above statement from
- jeramiah 11:29
- jeramiah 29:11
- psalms 29:11
- psalms 11:29
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the biblical passage reffering to
- sanctity of human life/medeling in the plan of god and hence having no faith in him
- lesser of two evils
3. which biblical passage is the above correct statement from
- psalms 123:3
- psalms 321:3
4. Which is the correct statemet
- "behold children are a heritage of the lord, the fruit of the womb, a reward"
- "children are a reward and should not be taken for granted"
- children are holy
5. which is the correct quotation
- "for i have planned for you a life of not disaster but of a good future and hope"
- "for i know the plan i have for you, and not a disaster but to give you a future and a hope"
- "for i have a plan for you that is not a disaster but a hope"