1. Which is the correct statemet
- "behold children are a heritage of the lord, the fruit of the womb, a reward"
- "children are a reward and should not be taken for granted"
- children are holy
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does the above statement refer to
- lesser of two evils
- what happens, happens for a reason
- sanctity of life
3. which biblical passage is the above correct statement from
- psalms 123:3
- psalms 321:3
4. which is the correct quotation
- "for i know the plan i have for you, and not a disaster but to give you a future and a hope"
- "for i have a plan for you that is not a disaster but a hope"
- "for i have planned for you a life of not disaster but of a good future and hope"
5. which is the correct statement
- we have a plan for a reason, we may never understand but we just have to accept it
- "god has a reason for allowing things to happen, we may never understand his wisdom but we simply have to trust his will
- "god has a plan for us and we have to simply except his will"