1. By the end of 1950 how much had the U.S. given France?
- $2 billion for the war and $50 million for technological and economic aid for Vietnam
- $50 million for the war $2 billion for technological and economic aid for the Vietnamese people
- $3 billion for war and economic aid to France
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who did the people turn to for a leader?
- Ho Chi Minh
- Boa Dai
3. What did the Vietminh offer the people of Vietnam?
- A benificial partnership with the USSR
- A benificial partnership wth the USA
- Fairer distribution of wealth, Power and Freedom from foreighners
- Jobs, security, homes
4. When did Roosevelt die and who replaced him?
- May 1945 Eisenhower
- May 1945 Truman
- April 1945 and Truman
- April 1945 Eisenhower
5. How many messages of Ho's were ignored by the U.S. between October 1945 and February 1948?