1. What was the belife abaout communism after WW2?
- Democracy was endangered all over the world if communism was allowed to spread
- Communism threatened international free trade and democratic ideals essential to American security.
- Communist threatened the liveleyhood of everyday Americans
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Ho's 1945 speach what did he declare and how?
- He declared the independance of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam and began by quoting the American declaration of independance.
- He Declare the independance of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam using the American constitiution.
- He declared Vietnam a joint republic with the American ambassdors help
3. Who was Bo Dai?
- The French ambassador for Vietnam.
- The Emporor of Vietnam.
- The President of Vietnam.
4. Which declaration made Ho believe he could rely o Western Powers to aid him in the fight against foreign powers?
- The Declaration of a Communist China
- The American Declaration of independance in which it was stated all men are created equal
- The Truman Doctorine
5. What was the full name of Ho chi Minh's movemnet?
- Vietnamese Socialist Leauge
- Vietnamese independance and equality Leauge
- Vietnam Independant Leauge
- Vietnamese Independance Movement