1. Why did the U.S.'s issue with China affect Vietnam?
- They feared failure in Vietnam would intensfy the failure of China
- They feared even more communist expansion and when China accepted the Democratic Republic of Vietnam in 1950 the U.S. responded by recognising the French "Assosiated State Of Vietnam
- They feared that China would use Vietnam as a puppet
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. To what age was Boa Dai educated and where?
- 19 in France
- 21 in London
- 18 in France
- 18 in Vietnam
3. What did the Vietminh offer the people of Vietnam?
- A benificial partnership wth the USA
- Fairer distribution of wealth, Power and Freedom from foreighners
- A benificial partnership with the USSR
- Jobs, security, homes
4. Why did the U.S. oppinion of the U.S.S.R. affect Vietnam?
- The USSR made relations with Vietnam impossible
- They were convinced Ho was a puppet of the Kremlin.
- They were convinced Ho had more alligence to the USSR
5. What was the belife abaout communism after WW2?
- Democracy was endangered all over the world if communism was allowed to spread
- Communism threatened international free trade and democratic ideals essential to American security.
- Communist threatened the liveleyhood of everyday Americans