1. What was the full name of Ho chi Minh's movemnet?
- Vietnamese independance and equality Leauge
- Vietnam Independant Leauge
- Vietnamese Socialist Leauge
- Vietnamese Independance Movement
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What about the Americans impressed Ho?
- Their diplomatic ability
- Their economic and military strength.
- Thei Commitment to freedom
3. Where did Ho visit in 1924 and what was his impression?
- D.C. he left unimpressed beecasue the Americans refused him help.
- Moscow, he left unimpressed as the Soviet leaders were'nt interested
- Paris, he was impressed because he thought they would help him achive a capitalist Vietnam.
4. Why did Roosevelt later decide in 1943 to entrust Vietnam to an international trusteeship?
- He decided that the French had 'milked' Indochina for 100 years and had left them worse than before.
- He felt that Vietnam needed nurturing more than thew French could offer
- He wanted influence in Vietnam
5. When did Roosevelt die and who replaced him?
- May 1945 Eisenhower
- May 1945 Truman
- April 1945 and Truman
- April 1945 Eisenhower