1. Who did the Americans cooperate with to fgiht the Japanese?
- Boa Dia
- The Vietminh
- The French
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where did Ho visit in 1924 and what was his impression?
- D.C. he left unimpressed beecasue the Americans refused him help.
- Moscow, he left unimpressed as the Soviet leaders were'nt interested
- Paris, he was impressed because he thought they would help him achive a capitalist Vietnam.
3. What did Truman assure the French of?
- That they would make thwir commiment to the French known
- That America recognised their preeminant position in Indochina.
- That they would suppoet the Frech in a war against Vietnam
4. How did Ho try tp flatter the Americans in 1945?
- He asked them to help him write his speach given to thousands of defeated Japanese.
- He asked them to help him run Vietnam.
- He asked their opinion of Foreign policy
- He asked them to write him a speech that would be heard by thiusands
5. Which declaration made Ho believe he could rely o Western Powers to aid him in the fight against foreign powers?
- The American Declaration of independance in which it was stated all men are created equal
- The Truman Doctorine
- The Declaration of a Communist China