1. Benzene is ________ reactive than bromine
- 10 x
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Conditions for nitration of benzene?
- 298K, no catalyst
- Room temp, no catalyst
- 50 degrees celcius, H2S04 catalyst
- 100 degrees celcius, NaOH catalyst
3. benzene is a stable molecule due to
- the number of carbons
- the delocalised ring of electrons
- the size of atom
- the shape
4. What does the circle in the delocalised model represent?
- hydrogen atoms
- delocalised electrons
- carbon atoms
- centre of atom
5. What is a problem with Kekule's structure?
- too complicated
- Doesn't account for equal 120 degree bond angles
- Doesnt show the right number of hydrogens
- Doesnt show 6 carbons