1. Evidence for delocalisation
- all deltaH found to be -360kjmol^-1
- deltaH found to be -2998kjmol^-1
- all deltaH found to be -208kjmol^-1
- deltaH found to be different for each bond
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are compounds containing the benzene ring called?
3. Reagents for halogenation of benzene?
- Phenoxide salt
- Halogen and AlCl3 catalyst
- Nitrogen and AlCl3 catalyst
- Halogen only
4. Conditions for nitration of benzene?
- 298K, no catalyst
- 50 degrees celcius, H2S04 catalyst
- 100 degrees celcius, NaOH catalyst
- Room temp, no catalyst
5. Benzene undergoes
- electrophilic substitution reactions
- nucleophilic addition reactions
- electrophilic addition reactions
- nucleophilic substitution reactions