1. Reagents for halogenation of benzene?
- Halogen and AlCl3 catalyst
- Phenoxide salt
- Halogen only
- Nitrogen and AlCl3 catalyst
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are compounds containing the benzene ring called?
3. Benzene is ________ reactive than bromine
- 10 x
4. What is a problem with Kekule's structure?
- Doesnt show the right number of hydrogens
- Doesn't account for equal 120 degree bond angles
- Doesnt show 6 carbons
- too complicated
5. Benzene undergoes
- nucleophilic addition reactions
- electrophilic addition reactions
- electrophilic substitution reactions
- nucleophilic substitution reactions