1. Evidence for delocalisation
- all deltaH found to be -208kjmol^-1
- deltaH found to be -2998kjmol^-1
- deltaH found to be different for each bond
- all deltaH found to be -360kjmol^-1
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Benzene undergoes
- nucleophilic substitution reactions
- nucleophilic addition reactions
- electrophilic substitution reactions
- electrophilic addition reactions
3. what are compounds containing the benzene ring called?
4. What is a problem with Kekule's structure?
- too complicated
- Doesnt show 6 carbons
- Doesn't account for equal 120 degree bond angles
- Doesnt show the right number of hydrogens
5. Conditions for nitration of benzene?
- 50 degrees celcius, H2S04 catalyst
- 298K, no catalyst
- Room temp, no catalyst
- 100 degrees celcius, NaOH catalyst