1. what is the only strength of behaviourism?
- No underlying reasons explained
- Learned helplessness
- development of psychology
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. All behaviour is learnt through what three things according to bahaviourists?
- past experiences, environment, childhood experiences
- conditioning, relationships with other people, envirionment
- conditioning, past experiences and the environment
- environment, early childhood development, conditioning
3. Why do behaviourists reject freud's work?
- it is not applicable
- It is not scientific/measureable
- it is not succinct
- it is not reliable
4. What other approach do behaviourists reject? (asside from freud's work)
5. Reject the idea that what type of factors affect human behaviour?
- mental illness