1. Why do behaviourists reject freud's work?
- it is not applicable
- it is not reliable
- It is not scientific/measureable
- it is not succinct
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Do behaviourists believe all humans are animals?
3. Do they believe that the environmnet determines behaviour?
- To a degree
4. What other approach do behaviourists reject? (asside from freud's work)
5. Behaviorists believe studying animals can provide an insight into what?
- human behaviour
- the human mind
- human thought processes
- human psychology