1. which is the weakness of behaviourism?
- development of psychology
- provides a good definition
- problem bahaviour reduced
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What other approach do behaviourists reject? (asside from freud's work)
3. All behaviour is learnt through what three things according to bahaviourists?
- past experiences, environment, childhood experiences
- conditioning, past experiences and the environment
- environment, early childhood development, conditioning
- conditioning, relationships with other people, envirionment
4. Do they believe that the environmnet determines behaviour?
- To a degree
5. Do behaviourists believe all humans are animals?