1. Do behaviourists believe all humans are animals?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. which is the weakness of behaviourism?
- problem bahaviour reduced
- provides a good definition
- development of psychology
3. Behaviourists believe psychology should be what?
4. All behaviour is learnt through what three things according to bahaviourists?
- environment, early childhood development, conditioning
- conditioning, past experiences and the environment
- conditioning, relationships with other people, envirionment
- past experiences, environment, childhood experiences
5. What other approach do behaviourists reject? (asside from freud's work)