1. According to Lindon, 2010 Maturation is?
- Strongly influenced by the environment.
- Universal, sequential, impervious to environmental influence.
- Identical for all individuals
- A process determined by physical appearance.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who considered the environment cited by Lindon as ‘a set of nested structures, each inside the next, like a set of Russian Dolls’?
3. A Microsystem refers to?
- The child, nuclear family
- Matters inside the mind of a child
- Family, friends, extended family
- Government policy and laws
4. Classical conditioning was first developed by which theorist?
5. Who devised the Maturational theory?
- Albert Bandura
- Arnold Gesell
- Lev Vygotsky
- Jean Piaget