1. Who considered the environment cited by Lindon as ‘a set of nested structures, each inside the next, like a set of Russian Dolls’?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. A schema is?
- An idea about an object
- A scheme for play
- The grouping of a set of ideas that children use to understand their environment
- A method of learning through discovery
3. Bruner (1950s) believed that?
- Children are active learners needing first-hand experience, that children’s development is supported through scaffolding.
- Adults involved in the care of children have very little impact on development.
- That development is universal and sequential.
- Adults involved in the care of children have a significant impact on development
4. Who believed that children actively seek to understand their environment rather than the environment shaping the child?
5. Who devised the Maturational theory?
- Albert Bandura
- Jean Piaget
- Arnold Gesell
- Lev Vygotsky