1. What is Synaptogenesis?
- Pruning-where connections that are repeatedly used become permanent while those that are not used begin to die.
- The storing of new information and consequential learning
- When new connections is formed between neurones
- The strengthening of memory by creating various different connections to a memory
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are Piaget’s three sub processes related to schemas?
- Unoccupied, onlooker and solitary.
- Adult, child and parent
- Assimilation, Accommodation and Equilibration
- Retrieval, evaluation and storing
3. Classical conditioning was first developed by which theorist?
4. Negative reinforcement is what?
- The process of strengthening behaviour by removal of an unpleasant stimulus
- The process of strengthening behaviour by introducing an unpleasant stimulus
- The process of strengthening a desired behaviour through use of punishment
- The process of reducing a behaviour through use of punishment
5. Which theorist was involved in the study with Bobo dolls and what theory is associated with it?
- Vygotsky-zone of proximal development
- Pavlov-classical conditioning
- Bandura- Social learning theory involving modelling
- Skinner-operant conditioning