1. The width of the smallest wire on a computer chip is typcially measured in?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is not part of a computer chip's job?
- Performing mathematical operations
- Starting up the computer
- Moving data from one memory location to another
3. When was the first commercial microprocessor introduced?
4. To what do buses and lines connect in a computer chip?
- ROM and RAM
5. What does CPU stand for?
- Computer processing unit
- Central processing unit
- Core processing unit