1. Upon completion of the BPTC they are...
- Called to the Bar
- Required to complete a pupilage of two six month periods
- Officially a barrister and able to practice
- Required to complete an LPC
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the GDL and CPE?
- Barrister training courses
- Law conversion courses
- Qualifying barrister degree
- Work experience training at a barrister's office
3. What is the first step to becoming a barrister?
- Completing A-Levels
- Becoming a solicitor
- Studying LLB Law at university
- Studying any subject at university followed by a CPE or GDL
4. How long is the GDL or CPE
- 1 year full time, 2 years part time
- 6 months full time, 1 year part time
- 2 years full time, 3 years part time
- 8 week long course
5. What does CPE stand for?
- Common Professional Examination
- Court Prior Examination
- Common Pupilage Examination
- Common Practice Examination
Similar Law resources: