1. Which combination are core subjects?
- Employment law, public international law, family law
- Criminal law, tort law and public law
- Human rights, jurisprudence, child and family law
- English legal system, legal method
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does CPE stand for?
- Common Practice Examination
- Common Professional Examination
- Common Pupilage Examination
- Court Prior Examination
3. What is the GDL and CPE?
- Barrister training courses
- Work experience training at a barrister's office
- Law conversion courses
- Qualifying barrister degree
4. Upon completion of the BPTC they are...
- Officially a barrister and able to practice
- Called to the Bar
- Required to complete a pupilage of two six month periods
- Required to complete an LPC
5. What does BPTC stand for?
- Bar Professional Training Course
- Barrister Practical Training Course
- Bar Pupilage Training Course
- Bar Pupilage Training (at) Court
Similar Law resources: