1. How long is the GDL or CPE
- 2 years full time, 3 years part time
- 8 week long course
- 1 year full time, 2 years part time
- 6 months full time, 1 year part time
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the non-educational route to becoming a barrister?
- Training at a barristers office
- BTEC Level 3 Law followed by CPE
3. What is the GDL and CPE?
- Work experience training at a barrister's office
- Law conversion courses
- Barrister training courses
- Qualifying barrister degree
4. What does BPTC stand for?
- Bar Pupilage Training (at) Court
- Bar Professional Training Course
- Bar Pupilage Training Course
- Barrister Practical Training Course
5. Upon completion of the BPTC they are...
- Required to complete an LPC
- Called to the Bar
- Officially a barrister and able to practice
- Required to complete a pupilage of two six month periods
Similar Law resources: