1. Upon completion of the BPTC they are...
- Required to complete an LPC
- Required to complete a pupilage of two six month periods
- Called to the Bar
- Officially a barrister and able to practice
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the GDL and CPE?
- Work experience training at a barrister's office
- Qualifying barrister degree
- Law conversion courses
- Barrister training courses
3. Which combination are core subjects?
- Criminal law, tort law and public law
- Employment law, public international law, family law
- English legal system, legal method
- Human rights, jurisprudence, child and family law
4. How long is the GDL or CPE
- 2 years full time, 3 years part time
- 8 week long course
- 1 year full time, 2 years part time
- 6 months full time, 1 year part time
5. What does the BPTC include?
- Conveyancing, finance law, certificate of advocacy, tort law
- Training to become a legal ombudsman
- Practical training, case preparation, advocacy, negotiation, interviewing skills, drafting options
- Common law, Family Law, Tort Law, Commercial Law
Similar Law resources: