1. What does BPTC stand for?
- Barrister Practical Training Course
- Bar Professional Training Course
- Bar Pupilage Training (at) Court
- Bar Pupilage Training Course
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How long is the GDL or CPE
- 8 week long course
- 6 months full time, 1 year part time
- 1 year full time, 2 years part time
- 2 years full time, 3 years part time
3. What is the first step to becoming a barrister?
- Becoming a solicitor
- Completing A-Levels
- Studying any subject at university followed by a CPE or GDL
- Studying LLB Law at university
4. What does CPE stand for?
- Common Practice Examination
- Common Professional Examination
- Common Pupilage Examination
- Court Prior Examination
5. What is the GDL and CPE?
- Work experience training at a barrister's office
- Qualifying barrister degree
- Law conversion courses
- Barrister training courses
Similar Law resources: