1. What does CPE stand for?
- Common Practice Examination
- Common Professional Examination
- Common Pupilage Examination
- Court Prior Examination
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Upon completion of the BPTC they are...
- Called to the Bar
- Required to complete a pupilage of two six month periods
- Officially a barrister and able to practice
- Required to complete an LPC
3. Which combination are core subjects?
- Human rights, jurisprudence, child and family law
- Criminal law, tort law and public law
- English legal system, legal method
- Employment law, public international law, family law
4. How long is the GDL or CPE
- 2 years full time, 3 years part time
- 1 year full time, 2 years part time
- 6 months full time, 1 year part time
- 8 week long course
5. What does BPTC stand for?
- Bar Pupilage Training (at) Court
- Bar Professional Training Course
- Bar Pupilage Training Course
- Barrister Practical Training Course
Similar Law resources: