1. What does CPE stand for?
- Common Pupilage Examination
- Common Professional Examination
- Court Prior Examination
- Common Practice Examination
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does BPTC stand for?
- Bar Professional Training Course
- Barrister Practical Training Course
- Bar Pupilage Training Course
- Bar Pupilage Training (at) Court
3. Which combination are core subjects?
- Employment law, public international law, family law
- English legal system, legal method
- Criminal law, tort law and public law
- Human rights, jurisprudence, child and family law
4. What does the BPTC include?
- Training to become a legal ombudsman
- Common law, Family Law, Tort Law, Commercial Law
- Practical training, case preparation, advocacy, negotiation, interviewing skills, drafting options
- Conveyancing, finance law, certificate of advocacy, tort law
5. What is the first step to becoming a barrister?
- Completing A-Levels
- Becoming a solicitor
- Studying LLB Law at university
- Studying any subject at university followed by a CPE or GDL
Similar Law resources: