1. How long is the GDL or CPE
- 2 years full time, 3 years part time
- 1 year full time, 2 years part time
- 6 months full time, 1 year part time
- 8 week long course
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the BPTC include?
- Practical training, case preparation, advocacy, negotiation, interviewing skills, drafting options
- Common law, Family Law, Tort Law, Commercial Law
- Conveyancing, finance law, certificate of advocacy, tort law
- Training to become a legal ombudsman
3. Upon completion of the BPTC they are...
- Required to complete an LPC
- Required to complete a pupilage of two six month periods
- Called to the Bar
- Officially a barrister and able to practice
4. What is the non-educational route to becoming a barrister?
- Training at a barristers office
- BTEC Level 3 Law followed by CPE
5. What is the GDL and CPE?
- Barrister training courses
- Work experience training at a barrister's office
- Law conversion courses
- Qualifying barrister degree
Similar Law resources: