1. Which combination are core subjects?
- Criminal law, tort law and public law
- Employment law, public international law, family law
- English legal system, legal method
- Human rights, jurisprudence, child and family law
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Upon completion of the BPTC they are...
- Required to complete an LPC
- Called to the Bar
- Officially a barrister and able to practice
- Required to complete a pupilage of two six month periods
3. What does BPTC stand for?
- Bar Pupilage Training (at) Court
- Bar Professional Training Course
- Bar Pupilage Training Course
- Barrister Practical Training Course
4. What is the non-educational route to becoming a barrister?
- BTEC Level 3 Law followed by CPE
- Training at a barristers office
5. What is the GDL and CPE?
- Work experience training at a barrister's office
- Law conversion courses
- Barrister training courses
- Qualifying barrister degree
Similar Law resources: