1. Upon completion of the BPTC they are...
- Officially a barrister and able to practice
- Required to complete an LPC
- Called to the Bar
- Required to complete a pupilage of two six month periods
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the BPTC include?
- Training to become a legal ombudsman
- Common law, Family Law, Tort Law, Commercial Law
- Practical training, case preparation, advocacy, negotiation, interviewing skills, drafting options
- Conveyancing, finance law, certificate of advocacy, tort law
3. What is the non-educational route to becoming a barrister?
- BTEC Level 3 Law followed by CPE
- Training at a barristers office
4. What does BPTC stand for?
- Bar Professional Training Course
- Barrister Practical Training Course
- Bar Pupilage Training Course
- Bar Pupilage Training (at) Court
5. Which combination are core subjects?
- Employment law, public international law, family law
- Criminal law, tort law and public law
- Human rights, jurisprudence, child and family law
- English legal system, legal method
Similar Law resources: