- Created by: smartypants81
- Created on: 12-05-18 11:13
1. What is the density of gold if one piece has a mass of 96.5g and a volume of 5cm³?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Fill in the blank: Density tells us how ............... something is for its size.
3. If something sinks in water, it is less dense than water.
4. What is the equation for density?
- Density = Volume x Mass
- Density = Mass ÷ Volume
- Density = Pressure x Mass
5. What is the volume of a piece of wood if it has a density of 18g/cm³ and a mass of 63g?
Similar Physics resources: