1. Mark's gospels as written for many reason, one was about the death of someone, or something! What was it?
- The loss of disciples
- The loss of eyewitnesses
- The dying down of spreading stories of jesus' miracles
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does gospel mean?
- Jesus' life
- Good news
3. In the calming of the storm, who did jesus first rebuke?
- The disciples
- The wind
- The waves
4. What is a primary source?
- Someone who told the story
- A raw material
5. Who was the calming of the storm most significant too?
- The disciples who learned to carry on with their faith in Jesus
- 1st century christians being persecuted
- Christians nowadays going through difficult situations