1. In the calming of the storm, who did jesus first rebuke?
- The disciples
- The wind
- The waves
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where did Mark write his gospel?
3. What is a primary source?
- A raw material
- Someone who told the story
4. Who was the calming of the storm most significant too?
- 1st century christians being persecuted
- Christians nowadays going through difficult situations
- The disciples who learned to carry on with their faith in Jesus
5. Was it written in 60CE or 50CE or 70CE