1. Which is the odd one out, that the buddha did not accept?
- Karma - moral causation from a past life leading to your current one.
- Soma - a drug used in religious rituals
- The general Indian idea that suffering leads to ignorance
- A form of repeated lives
- Ahmisa - a principle of non violence
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. He rejected one of the above elements due to his own experience during the six year fast, what was it?
- Extreme aesheticim
- Animal sacrifice
3. Which civilisations influenced the Buddha?
- Indus Valley and Vedic
- Aryan and Tibetan
- Therevada and Mahyana
- Indus Valley and Oxford Rowing
4. Buddhism Did not develop in a Vaccum is a quote to attribute to who?
5. What example shows the difference between rebirth and reincarnation?
- One allows freedom from suffering where the other cannot
- A candle flame which changes as it passes the flame to another candle
- One is believed by the idiotic; one is for people of superior intellect
Similar Religious Studies resources: