1. He rejected one of the above elements due to his own experience during the six year fast, what was it?
- Extreme aesheticim
- Animal sacrifice
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. One last quote - all these are true, but only some pertain to this specific topic - which is it?
- 'Turning first this way and then that without making any real progress' Merv Fowler
- 'the aim is to sit mindfully.' Cush
- 'Posssesed an equally strong rejection of it.' (About the Buddha's contemporary culture and values) Side
- 'The Buddha was a man, a human being like ourselves.' Cush
3. Buddhism Did not develop in a Vaccum is a quote to attribute to who?
4. What example shows the difference between rebirth and reincarnation?
- One allows freedom from suffering where the other cannot
- A candle flame which changes as it passes the flame to another candle
- One is believed by the idiotic; one is for people of superior intellect
5. Why do people believe the earliest civilasation only worshipped tehir mother godess in the home?
- Excavations found no temple
- Ancient scriptures
- The Buddha's own account of a past life he had led there.
Similar Religious Studies resources: