1. Requirements for B vitamins, magnesium, zinc, chloride increases between 6-12 months. What other 2 nutrients should be increased?
- Vitamin C and calcium
- Protein and sodium
- Vitamin A and D
- Iodine and vitamin E
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. During which months do babies go through a period of rapid growth and development?
- 9-10 months
- 4-6 months
- 1-2 months
- 9-12 months
3. Which is preferred, home prepared foods or commercial, shop bought baby foods?
- Commercial, shop bought
- Home prepared
4. Why should cows milk be avoided?
- Babies don't like the taste
- Does not provide enough nutrients
- Increases the risk of gastrointestinal bleeding
- Because of the risk of food poisoning
5. Current advice is to not give solid foods to babies under how many months of age?
- 6 months
- 9 months
- 10 months
- 3 months
Similar Home Economics: Food & Nutrition resources: