1. Weaning should be done
- at 12 months of age
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why should cows milk be avoided?
- Because of the risk of food poisoning
- Babies don't like the taste
- Increases the risk of gastrointestinal bleeding
- Does not provide enough nutrients
3. Requirements for B vitamins, magnesium, zinc, chloride increases between 6-12 months. What other 2 nutrients should be increased?
- Vitamin C and calcium
- Protein and sodium
- Vitamin A and D
- Iodine and vitamin E
4. Which is preferred, home prepared foods or commercial, shop bought baby foods?
- Commercial, shop bought
- Home prepared
5. What stores to babies draw upon that are accumulated before birth?
Similar Home Economics: Food & Nutrition resources: