1. Requirements for B vitamins, magnesium, zinc, chloride increases between 6-12 months. What other 2 nutrients should be increased?
- Protein and sodium
- Iodine and vitamin E
- Vitamin A and D
- Vitamin C and calcium
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What stores to babies draw upon that are accumulated before birth?
3. Weaning should be done
- at 12 months of age
4. Which is preferred, home prepared foods or commercial, shop bought baby foods?
- Home prepared
- Commercial, shop bought
5. Why should cows milk be avoided?
- Because of the risk of food poisoning
- Babies don't like the taste
- Increases the risk of gastrointestinal bleeding
- Does not provide enough nutrients
Similar Home Economics: Food & Nutrition resources: