1. Weaning should be done
- at 12 months of age
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. During which months do babies go through a period of rapid growth and development?
- 4-6 months
- 1-2 months
- 9-10 months
- 9-12 months
3. Which is preferred, home prepared foods or commercial, shop bought baby foods?
- Home prepared
- Commercial, shop bought
4. Why should cows milk be avoided?
- Babies don't like the taste
- Does not provide enough nutrients
- Increases the risk of gastrointestinal bleeding
- Because of the risk of food poisoning
5. Requirements for B vitamins, magnesium, zinc, chloride increases between 6-12 months. What other 2 nutrients should be increased?
- Protein and sodium
- Vitamin A and D
- Vitamin C and calcium
- Iodine and vitamin E
Similar Home Economics: Food & Nutrition resources: