- Created by: Laurawolf3
- Created on: 26-10-18 15:48
1. Ammonia is turned into...
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Urea is dissolved into the blood which is taken to our...
- Gall bladder
- Small intestines
3. Urine is made by...
- Removing the urea from blood and make a watery solution
- Protein consumption
- Breaking the urea down until it can't be broken down anymore
4. The anaerobic respiration equation for muscles is...
- Glucose + Oxygen --> Carbon dioxide + Water
- Glucose --> Ethanol + Carbon dioxide
- Glucose --> Lactic acid
- Carbon dioxide + Water --> Glucose + Oxygen
5. Why is respiration considered an exothermic reaction?
- Energy from the reaction is transferred to the surroundings
- Energy is created outside the object
- It takes in energy to make energy go out
- More energy is given out instead of taken in