1. What enzyme is used to cut out the desirable gene?
- Restriction enzyme
- DNA ligase
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is DNA fingerprinting commonly used?
- At crime scenes and in paternity tests
- In paternity tests and hospital wards
- At hospital wards and crime scenes
3. What does genetic engineering do?
- Mutates the DNA
- Alters the genetic code of an organism
- Alters the genetic structure of an organism
4. What is the name of the process where bits of DNA are separated out using electricity?
5. Transgenic bacteria are bacteria that have had a new gene inserted into one of their plasmids