1. Transgenic bacteria are bacteria that have had a new gene inserted into one of their plasmids
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does DNA fingerprinting do?
- Shows the scientist a persons genetic code
- Compares DNA samples to see if they come from the same person or 2 different people
- It is used to look for genetic disorders in a person
3. What is the name of the process where bits of DNA are separated out using electricity?
4. Where is DNA fingerprinting commonly used?
- At hospital wards and crime scenes
- At crime scenes and in paternity tests
- In paternity tests and hospital wards
5. What enzyme is used to join DNA strands together?
- DNA ligase
- Restricin enzyme