1. What was the AIM of Mednick et Al's study?
- To see if criminal behaviour is due to our country of origin
- To see if criminal behaviour is due to genes or upbringing
- To see if criminal behaviour is due to gender or sex
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. This study was an adoption study. True or False?
3. 14,500 adopted males, from what country, were used?
4. What was used to collate information on Criminal tendencies?
- Conviction records
5. Regardless of biological parents, a child was more likely to be a criminal if their adoptive parents were. True or false?
Similar Psychology resources: