1. how has the small intestine adapted
- thin walls and increase sugar absorbtion
- thin walls and good blood supply
- thick walls and no fat absorbtion
- thick walls and high glucose levels
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does the large intestine do?
- digestion of protein
- completes digestion and absorbs nutrients
- physical digestion
- absorbs water
3. what is sweat
- sweat evaporates from the skin
- sweat evaporates from the mouth through saliva
- sweat evaporates from your urine
- sweat evaporates from hair growth.
4. what does the stomach do?
- absorb water
- absorbs energy
- absorbs protein
- absorbs glucose
5. Bone to Bone