1. what is meant by distance multiplier
- distance increased when small amount of force is applied
- distance decreased when large amount of force is applied
- distance increased when large amount of force is applied
- distance decreased when small amount of force is applied
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does the large intestine do?
- digestion of protein
- completes digestion and absorbs nutrients
- physical digestion
- absorbs water
3. what does the stomach do?
- absorbs glucose
- absorbs energy
- absorb water
- absorbs protein
4. Bone to Bone
5. what is sweat
- sweat evaporates from your urine
- sweat evaporates from the skin
- sweat evaporates from the mouth through saliva
- sweat evaporates from hair growth.