1. What is osmosis?
- a special form of diffusion. it is the overall movement of water, through partially permeable membrane from a dilute to a more concentrated solution
- is a reaction that happens when two or more cells bond together
- is a process that takes place during respiration
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the cell membrane do?
- regulates what is allowed to enter and leave the cell.
- protects the nucleus
- acts as a helmet so the cell can bounce if it is dropped
3. What 5 things must a plant cell have?
- cell wall, dna roll, egg, cell membrane and nucleus
- nucleus, cytoplasm, a cell membrane, mitochondria and a cell wall
- nucleus, egg, cytoplasm, membrane and a dna roll
4. What 4 things must a animal cell have?
- cytoplasm, egg, dna roll, cell wall
- nucleus, cytoplasm, cell membrane and mitochondria
- 2 nucleus, cytoplasm and cell membrane
5. What is photosynthesis affected by?
- the temperature, carbon dioxide and light intensity
- the time of day, amount of water in the last 24 hours, oxygen
- the soil, type of plant, the colour of the stem