1. What is osmosis?
- is a process that takes place during respiration
- a special form of diffusion. it is the overall movement of water, through partially permeable membrane from a dilute to a more concentrated solution
- is a reaction that happens when two or more cells bond together
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the word equation for photosynthesis?
- 6CO2 + 6H20 --light energy-->C6H12O6 + 602
- carbon dioxide+water -- light energy --> glucose+oxygen
- water+glucose ---light energy-->carbon dioxide+oygen
3. What 4 things must a animal cell have?
- cytoplasm, egg, dna roll, cell wall
- nucleus, cytoplasm, cell membrane and mitochondria
- 2 nucleus, cytoplasm and cell membrane
4. What is photosynthesis affected by?
- the temperature, carbon dioxide and light intensity
- the time of day, amount of water in the last 24 hours, oxygen
- the soil, type of plant, the colour of the stem
5. What does the cell membrane do?
- acts as a helmet so the cell can bounce if it is dropped
- regulates what is allowed to enter and leave the cell.
- protects the nucleus