1. What 5 things must a plant cell have?
- nucleus, cytoplasm, a cell membrane, mitochondria and a cell wall
- nucleus, egg, cytoplasm, membrane and a dna roll
- cell wall, dna roll, egg, cell membrane and nucleus
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the word equation for photosynthesis?
- 6CO2 + 6H20 --light energy-->C6H12O6 + 602
- carbon dioxide+water -- light energy --> glucose+oxygen
- water+glucose ---light energy-->carbon dioxide+oygen
3. What is osmosis?
- is a process that takes place during respiration
- a special form of diffusion. it is the overall movement of water, through partially permeable membrane from a dilute to a more concentrated solution
- is a reaction that happens when two or more cells bond together
4. What is the symbol equation for photosynthesis?
- 6CO2 + 6H2O --light energy--> C6H12O6 + 6O2
- 6O2 + C6H12O6 -- light energy --> 6H2O + 6CO2
- carbon dioxide + water --light energy --> glucose + oxygen
5. What 4 things must a animal cell have?
- cytoplasm, egg, dna roll, cell wall
- nucleus, cytoplasm, cell membrane and mitochondria
- 2 nucleus, cytoplasm and cell membrane