1. What 4 things must a animal cell have?
- cytoplasm, egg, dna roll, cell wall
- nucleus, cytoplasm, cell membrane and mitochondria
- 2 nucleus, cytoplasm and cell membrane
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the word equation for photosynthesis?
- 6CO2 + 6H20 --light energy-->C6H12O6 + 602
- carbon dioxide+water -- light energy --> glucose+oxygen
- water+glucose ---light energy-->carbon dioxide+oygen
3. What 5 things must a plant cell have?
- cell wall, dna roll, egg, cell membrane and nucleus
- nucleus, cytoplasm, a cell membrane, mitochondria and a cell wall
- nucleus, egg, cytoplasm, membrane and a dna roll
4. What is photosynthesis affected by?
- the soil, type of plant, the colour of the stem
- the temperature, carbon dioxide and light intensity
- the time of day, amount of water in the last 24 hours, oxygen
5. What is the symbol equation for photosynthesis?
- carbon dioxide + water --light energy --> glucose + oxygen
- 6CO2 + 6H2O --light energy--> C6H12O6 + 6O2
- 6O2 + C6H12O6 -- light energy --> 6H2O + 6CO2